RvW | Page 3 | Vital Football

RvW

Down to hopper, loza, Latterty, Grabban....now Adams went for Wilson when we still had Rvw so now he is going will we go out for another forward

Fun boy 3 to take him to their new club................ hang on they are so crap they are all still out of work... well done to smiffs for keeping them so long :idiot:

Adams confirms he's off on a loan to St Etienne.

Bit disappointed he wasn't given another chance, I don't think he would've pushed this through. But it seems the French team are paying all his wages, club might feel better to get them off the books and get someone else in

Seems a sad day. But what's the saving in wages alone? 1.5 millionish. Assume a loan fee also. That's near 10 mill with the snodders fee. The two incomers don't come near that. We were also promised a budgeted chest which as yet is untouched.

I'd have expected some news by now. Something doesn't feel right about it. If he passed the medical why hasn't the move been announced?

Now confirmed on the Clubs site ! I dont think he will ever return . Hughton and his mates destroyed the lad , and I wish him all the best for the future

Me too YB.
I wonder if he will be banging the goals in for them?
Probably because they will play him in the correct system.

Yep I bet he will score more than 10. I doubt he will be in a norwich shirt again but would like to see him back here next season. There is apparently a 4.5 million buy out clause which I suspect they will use. Adams sounded like he wanted I keep him...maybe the board override him again.

It was Neels big chance to show how he could turn him around and get his value back up but the early signings of grabben and lafferty using snoddys cash meant that was never going to happen.