RvW | Page 2 | Vital Football

RvW

I am beginning to despise him as much as Rat for what he did to the spirit of our club . Bring it back Neyul !

I really hope NA is like a breath of fresh air wafting through our club. We all called for him out of desperation last season, yet when appointed permanently, many were not happy.

I still believe he is the man for the job and support him fully in his first season in charge.

I am not convinced we will go straight back up, but if he can get us up there in the mix, it should be a great season. Isn't it always better to be at the top seeking promotion than struggling at the bottom frantically counting points and scraping a draw at best.

If we were to go straight back up, it would be a massive achievement. The Lambert days are in the past now, but if NA was to achieve similar, the place would go bananas! One of the best commentator moments of all time on RN. :clap: :clap:

' The place is going bananas ...and Norwich have won the game '

I was there at that incredible moment. Northern captured the moment amongst us fans , and it is on YouTube ! ...... Hope I get some more of that this coming season !!

I just read Dick Dennis article why I don't know, but the guy is still in love with Hughton.

He also said that Tettey showed a lack of care and loyalty towards Adams and Norwich last season and with Fer are on the way out? does he know something or just talking his usual crap?

He goes on about how the Diamond Adams is using in pre season is out dated and will not work and that Hughton's issue last season was playing two up front in the wrong games?? The guy writes the strangest stuff.

costa del kessingland dg !
the mirror has rvw preparing a loan move to st etienne,im p****d off with all this speculation of our players,
i am trying to be patient but please ffs lets get these players the hell out of it asap its beginning to be a mess !

Saint Etienne isn't really a brilliant move is it? the french league is okay, but I'd rather stay in the championship and have a good old battle (or is that just the British blood coming out)? Going from the Yellows to the Greens.

Do we need RvW (and his salary) this season? I'm taking the club's preseason offensive form with a grain of salt, but it's not like RvW has done much for us up to this point. He really can't depreciate any further. So we ship him off to France. It gets him off the City payroll while retaining his rights. If his form returns and the Canaries are promoted, then we can get him back as a viable PL caliber striker. If one or both of those things doesn't happen they can sell him. There's not much risk here at this point.

I would still like to see RVW perform at this level to score goals and raise his confidence. If NCFC is as financially secure as we are lead to believe, we shouldn't loan him out just to save money.

If he stays, he will be in our frontline strike force. If he goes out on loan and we have injuries/suspensions, he would come back unfamiliar with the team and Championship football.

He's off isn't he?!
We must have promised much to attract him yet delivered nothing. Particularly in the sense of decent passes and decent crosses. He's been a very expensive photo opportunity hasn't he!?!

He is not in the squad for tonight so it looks that way , Season long loan with St Etienne with view to a £4.5m move ( says Pink Un ). Very expensive goal v Everton , Ricky ! !

far too many threads and posts have been written about this young man,an expensive mistake by the hughton era,
he would have been another huge risk again this coming season,
ship out and move on :bye: