Rugby World Cup | Page 2 | Vital Football

Rugby World Cup

Australia will win the WC.

I must admit I have never witnessed a play where there should have been two simultaneous yellows for the same team.

80deg16minW - 3/10/2015 22:50

Australia will win the WC.

I must admit I have never witnessed a play where there should have been two simultaneous yellows for the same team.

Hope not, NZ to win the WC

Yea, i'm supporting NZ now.

Watching the England match was painful. Just dreadful. I know all the pundits were advocating sticking with the coach but, no, he can get fucked.

So who are y'all supporting now?

The France Ireland game should be great. So should the Australia Wales game. Hopefully Canada beats Romania tomorrow and ends up 4th. We need the funding.

England pissed me off, Lancaster choked and dropped ford for farrell which was the wrong move and playing the inexperienced sam burgess against wales which cost us in the end.

Pocock and hooper were exceptional for the aussies and that 2nd try was class. Fully deserved win and danny cipranis comments about not one AUS player would get in to the England team obviously got them more motivated.

I will just watch the tournament now and just hope to see some great rugby and will not be supporting anyone else. A NZ v AUS final would be great though.

Taricco the yid - 10/10/2015 19:39

Great match aussies and wales. Aus defence when they were down to 13 men was incredible.

Fantastic atmosphere and that was probably one of the best if not THE best WC try line stand by the Wallabies. They also proved they could win an arm wrestle.

80deg16minW - 10/10/2015 21:36

Taricco the yid - 10/10/2015 19:39

Great match aussies and wales. Aus defence when they were down to 13 men was incredible.

Fantastic atmosphere and that was probably one of the best if not THE best WC try line stand by the Wallabies. They also proved they could win an arm wrestle.

THE best try line stand in the Rugby World Cup, has got to be Argentina holding off the Irish in '99.

Spursex - 28/9/2015 09:45

Great day at Wembley yesterday; the place was full of some well oiled Irish - it was great crack, but a crap game.

Ireland's 'b' team looks a bit lightweight but they kept to same style of play and I'd say they have a great chance of really making a huge mark in this WC..

I'm even more convinced now that this could be Ireland's turn, I thought they were outstanding against the French and the Irish relations are all coming in mass...and staying !! :10:

Brilliant Aussie display as well, but I'm now officially Irish :17: :10:

Spursex - 12/10/2015 12:21

Great day at Wembley yesterday; the place was full of some well oiled Irish - it was great crack, but a crap game.

Ireland's 'b' team looks a bit lightweight but they kept to same style of play and I'd say they have a great chance of really making a huge mark in this WC..

I'm even more convinced now that this could be Ireland's turn, I thought they were outstanding against the French and the Irish relations are all coming in mass...and staying !! :10:

After losing 3 of their most influential players, it's highly unlikely but it's all about how every team stands up to be counted now.

Galvin's Shinpads - 12/10/2015 20:48

Spursex - 12/10/2015 12:21

After losing 3 of their most influential players, it's highly unlikely but it's all about how every team stands up to be counted now.

I think the 3 replacements all slotted in brilliantly, the side look exceptionally well-drilled, so a loss yes, but far from a fatal blow.

I think they could still surprise.

Galvin's Shinpads - 12/10/2015 10:48

:97:
Handbags at dawn.

LOL. Looking forward to the quarter finals. If anyone surprises I think it will be Argentina.

Galvin's Shinpads - 13/10/2015 19:25

The french love getting the All-Blacks. That could be a whopper of a game!

Yes. Agreed.

I saw some really good analysis of the Wallabies defence the other day, not just a review of last Saturday but over the last year and what they have transitioned too. That coupled with their incredible improvement in their scrum, the depth of their squad and the absolute nightmare their loose forwards create for the opposition makes me think they are real contenders.

80deg16minW - 13/10/2015 19:57

Galvin's Shinpads - 13/10/2015 19:25

The french love getting the All-Blacks. That could be a whopper of a game!

Yes. Agreed.

I saw some really good analysis of the Wallabies defence the other day, not just a review of last Saturday but over the last year and what they have transitioned too. That coupled with their incredible improvement in their scrum, the depth of their squad and the absolute nightmare their loose forwards create for the opposition makes me think they are real contenders.

If there is ONE team I do not want to win, it's South Africa!
Never.

As for shock of the weekend, it could be the French. But not likely.

I follow Super 15, now 16, and I really think the Wallabies have something special put together. Cheika has really changed the team.