Rugby World Cup | Vital Football

Rugby World Cup

Spursex

Alert Team
Have to say, I'm being won over, a great start to the competition...

off to Wembley on Sunday to support Ireland, as the other half's family are over on mass - should be a nice very easy win for Ireland..

Can't see any other winner than the All-Blacks, but I guess you never know..

Lol. Australia have a shot if Cheika picks the right 9-10. France always a wild card and do not underestimate the home advantage. Strangely I think the Japan win might be what SA needed. That and Faf De Clerk as a super sub.

Ireland vs Italy because I couldn't get tickets to Swansea Spurs

SA vs USA - because at the time we wanted to see SA...now we want to see Japan.

Australia vs Wales.

Can anyone recommend a good pub in London to watch the England Australia game?

Great day at Wembley yesterday; the place was full of some well oiled Irish - it was great crack, but a crap game.

Ireland's 'b' team looks a bit lightweight but they kept to same style of play and I'd say they have a great chance of really making a huge mark in this WC..

Galvin's Shinpads - 27/9/2015 17:34

Wales B team beat England at Twickenham.

Not that big a surprise.

It's not when you have a school headmaster as your coach, for an hour England were easily the better team, had a 10-point lead and, at half-time looked like they'd run out easy winners but as so often happens we took our boot off their neck and the now normal 20-minute implosion occurred, I think we just sort of feel sorry for the opposition rather than finish them off!

Lancaster is a really average to poor tactician and so did his tinkerman impression and over-used the bench, if he'd kept his head England could have run out easy winners, but Lancaster buckles everytime he sees us not having total domination, so if the blame goes anywhere it's him that should shoulder it.

I'll forgive him/them if we get a proper reaction against the Aussies, but I'm not going to hold my breath either...
:10:

I have Australia to win.

Looking forward to seeing the OS for,the first time.

80deg16minW - 28/9/2015 13:04

I have Australia to win.

Looking forward to seeing the OS for,the first time.

You'll love it, it will be like a cultural oasis compared to ... :17:

I still need a pub recommendation to watch the England Australia game in.

80deg16minW - 28/9/2015 14:19

Sorry, forget where you were going to be - wasn't it East end way someone (commercial road?)..

Spursex - 28/9/2015 15:43

80deg16minW - 28/9/2015 14:19

Sorry, forget where you were going to be - wasn't it East end way someone (commercial road?)..

Whitechapel. I should add that we are not worried about proximity to the apartment we have rented. That is why cabs were invented.

I'm told this is the best one in the area that also has the Rugby on - it's a recommendation from my Nephew who knows just about every drinking hole east of city and the the east of it, never been there myself, but he reckons the atmosphere is great in the evenings..

Address: 47 Aldgate High Street London

Phone: 020 7481 4583

Website: http://www.nicholsonspubs.co.uk/thehoopandgrapesaldgatelondon/findus/

Spursex - 28/9/2015 17:29

I'm told this is the best one in the area that also has the Rugby on - it's a recommendation from my Nephew who knows just about every drinking hole east of city and the the east of it, never been there myself, but he reckons the atmosphere is great in the evenings..

Address: 47 Aldgate High Street London

Phone: 020 7481 4583

Website: http://www.nicholsonspubs.co.uk/thehoopandgrapesaldgatelondon/findus/

Thanks.