Royal Family | Page 86 | Vital Football

Royal Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
not submissive which is what people/media seem to want the monarchy women to be.
Not sure about that comment.
Queen, not submissive, Princess Anne, not submissive, Princess Michael of Kent, not submissive, Princess of Wales, not submissive. In the main the royal women are strong, and those who support the monarchy seem pleased with them.

I think Kefkat probably takes a greater interest in this than me but the inconsistencies in Meghan’s story makes me suspicious about the reality of the situation. The palace employees who were given the job of helping her cope with life as a royal were silenced by non-disclosure agreements. The report into her alleged high handed behaviour was never published.
Her story is front and centre while Harry seems to be constantly encouraged to put himself in front of cameras, a scenario he has always been uncomfortable with.

There's no good reason to vilify normal people leading normal lives who cause no harm to others, it's a divide and conquer position that will never gain wide spread support.

So posting a Twitter feed from a known right wing nationalist, let's call her, isn't racist, in any way? It shouldn't be called out?

Not sure about that comment.
Queen, not submissive, Princess Anne, not submissive, Princess Michael of Kent, not submissive, Princess of Wales, not submissive. In the main the royal women are strong, and those who support the monarchy seem pleased with them.

Which is why I said it; Princess Diana certainly wasn't. She bloomed eventually. She was when they first married.

The Queen being female didn't have to do anyone's bidding, so I agree she didn't and Ann the same however both of them were born into.

Princess Michael of Kent I don't know much about to comment.

Kate and Camilla certainly know their role and place

Last edited:
well said , because people who dont agree with other people, are not racists, its called democracy, we live in a multicoloured society ,and in times like this ,,we pull together ,,,seanie

What? Your saying people aren't racist? What cuckoo cloud are you on? That is certainly how your post is reading

I think Kefkat probably takes a greater interest in this than me but the inconsistencies in Meghan’s story makes me suspicious about the reality of the situation. The palace employees who were given the job of helping her cope with life as a royal were silenced by non-disclosure agreements. The report into her alleged high handed behaviour was never published.
Her story is front and centre while Harry seems to be constantly encouraged to put himself in front of cameras, a scenario he has always been uncomfortable with.

There is also reports that reports were leaked by William and Kate team to put M in a bad light. Known about W and K I don't know.

There is certainly alot of backbiting, divide and conquer within the royal staff. Also as H and M were popular at one time it wasn't liked by W and K. That way cos W and K are far more introvert and type RF than H and M..

All the so called royal sources, experts etc seem to know an awful lot. Its hard to say whats right.

Kate certainly wasn't happy when M said it was K who made M cry and not the other way round. Never denied.

Given the charity work and how M is in public with her charity work it's hard to believe what supposedly been said in the Palace by the staff. Her American ways could put backs up.

An example of her genuineness, a few years ago was when a woman went to curtsy to her, she lifted them by the arms and hugged her.

They are another dysfunctional family in the public eye. I'm not saying M is some paragon of virtue. She isn't. No one is. It's just the press playing one against the other as they have always done

What? Your saying people aren't racist? What cuckoo cloud are you on? That is certainly how your post is reading

back in the day, stereotyping was a form of racism, which was the main cause of the no go areas, such as handsworth, now are we trying to raise its ugly head again, now that the people are living more together in a community type siituation, we dont want any type of racism again never,,seanie

back in the day, stereotyping was a form of racism, which was the main cause of the no go areas, such as handsworth, now are we trying to raise its ugly head again, now that the people are living more together in a community type siituation, we dont want any type of racism again never,,seanie

There is still racism out there. You can deny it all you want. It still exists unfortunately. As white people we can't say what racism is or isn't as we will never experience it.

My daughter partner is from the Caribbean - they have my gorgeous youngest Grandson who obvious has his own shade of colour.

They still experience some racism so I'm afraid it does still exist

The ex, her dad is Irish I remember well the stereo typing of the 90s especially as well

I do think this is what the elite do so well.

They get 'us' all arguing amongst ourselves, and they get away with murder.

If people on all sides here are too entrenched to realise the above isn't true, then I may have lost all hope.

It's as obvious as the day is long, but folks are now stuck on 'this was said previously' and are focusing on the tree and not the forest.

I didn't realise a debate needed name calling or accusations or insinuations, you're all doing it in your own way now sadly. Reports from reputable outlets that face sanctions (weak as they are in my humble) are being given a bias the article never alludes to by a single comment to back up an entrenched comment.

What happened to rigorous debate whilst agreeing we could agree to disagree on things, as not everyone (like me) has the time to pen a fucking essay making my thoughts clear (when not drunk) and it was accepted others may post things that lack a bit of greater context because they are more at speed in their posting?

Do we need to go to war over words not said, that have been said in prior posts by the very same users? Do we need to go to war when other posters question that lack of omission by digging in rather than simply taking a minute or two to add that extra context?

Do we really need to waste this much time and energy by micro posting and creating additional and further division on a simple forum on things that in actual reality are not important. Royals, religion, the BLM thread that moved off actual racism (and I was a part of it until it no longer mattered) the Marxist/wannabee chancers that most of us aligned against.

How many threads have to go so far off topic and waste that much of our time on things that cease to be relevant?

Debate is a move to common ground - each side grows and learns - I've seen fucking little of that over the last few pages, and member relationships have suffered because of a lack of a word, or digging in and childish fucking insults being slung around by members (and friends I think) I'd expected a shit load better from.

Vital Villa will never solve the world, equally Vital Villa is not 4Chan - shit arguments and lines in the sand should only happen on manager threads.

For the rest of it, all of you wind your fucking necks in. We can argue, but we are not enemies - so stop treating each other as such - and have respect for things you don't believe that works for thousands of people on the planet. Just the same as stop believing someone who is thrust into the limelight through no effort of their own must be a wrongun.

Simples - just quit the shit.

And no I don't want a debate or a response, if anyone feels that strongly take it to PM and I'll choose whether to respond or not because right now quite frankly I am severely disappointed at people I respect and like.

I can't believe so many missed JF's quite perfect nudge here.

Last edited:
Where on earth do you get the fact that white people will never face racism !? Unbelievable naivety .
White people do experience racism , and it's massively on the increase

Erm if you read my post properly I said I gad experienced the stereotype as the ex is Irish.

Racism as in colour is much rarer than if you are coloured

There is still racism out there. You can deny it all you want. It still exists unfortunately. As white people we can't say what racism is or isn't as we will never experience it.

My daughter partner is from the Caribbean - they have my gorgeous youngest Grandson who obvious has his own shade of colour.

They still experience some racism so I'm afraid it does still exist

The ex, her dad is Irish I remember well the stereo typing of the 90s especially as well

its a fact, it will never go away and i hate it as much as anyone else, i was running a pub in tipton, back in the early 90s, a bomb had gone off,
and a local mob, came in, one said the gaffers irish aint he, i thought i was in for it, but luckily i knew one of them, and i heard him say,,hes alright though and they went away, lucky because they had wrecked mad orourkes pie factory, just before. lifes full of ups and downs, you just have to get up and dust yer self down,,,seanie

This to me is a dog whistle sort of comment that I see bandied around a lot but it strikes me that it’s divorced from reality.

Normal people who are simply getting on with their lives, going to work, providing for their family and spending whatever limited time they have left with the family or their hobbies, in so doing causing no harm to others, are not complicit with racism because they are not out there actively “fighting it” and fulfilling your standards of whatever this means.

This is an unrealistic standard and this sort of rhetoric is highly devisive.

This is another one of those things Pangloss that I find gets misinterpreted by both sides. You don't need to be out in your daily life finding and eliminating racism. However, it is saying if you are sitting with a friend and they drop the N-word or do some sort of joke about Asian people's eyes then you speak up. A lot of people don't.

I know when people say actively fighting they do mean doing more than that too so I get it.

My issue with all this stuff is its either unrealistic or its like Telephone and the original idea deviates away from what was intended.

This is another one of those things Pangloss that I find gets misinterpreted by both sides. You don't need to be out in your daily life finding and eliminating racism. However, it is saying if you are sitting with a friend and they drop the N-word or do some sort of joke about Asian people's eyes then you speak up. A lot of people don't.

I know when people say actively fighting they do mean doing more than that too so I get it.

My issue with all this stuff is its either unrealistic or its like Telephone and the original idea deviates away from what was intended.

100%

Doesn't mean getting onto the streets and starting battles. It means not accepting certain things, or laughing them off. I got out of a taxi once, because the prick of a driver, just took the 'I'm not racist but.......' too far.

It felt good.

Although to be fair, it didn't get me to where I was meant to be going!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.