Royal Family | Page 91 | Vital Football

Royal Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason I find it rather unbelievable is that in the last three and a half years she has lost fourteen of her close staff, and the reason given by those that have spoken out is because of her bullying, and that she is extremely difficult. Would never watch their Netflix thing, in fact their link up with Netflix was what gave me the final push too cancel it.

I don't know if it is true or not. There are many reasons staff leave. I know it doesn't look good. However the real woman behind what the media scream over what I've researched is nothing like what they say.

I've watched enough and looked and as I always do research stuff to get my own view, when it interests me. There is possible a different culture going on too.

Her mental health could have possibly affected how she behaved. I'm not excusing her or justifying it if there is any truth in it. I know with my own mental health issues you can behave out of character.

I certainly believe the Palace sources from 2018 have been like rabid dogs of the "stories" that have been leaked.

It coincided with the rumours of William's affair, whilst Kate was pregnant, with a friend of hers. It's believed the media upped the anti to keep stum on William affair and that the price was writing whatever they liked about Megan. True or not. We don't know. However it is known Kate confronted William about the affair

I'm not saying Megan hasn't said or done stuff she shouldnt have. I don't know. The truth is usually somewhere in the middle

However I don't think the behaviour of other Palace staff and family members have helped matters either

They have all played a part. No one is perfect.

Last edited:
I don't know if it is true or not. There are many reasons staff leave. I know it doesn't look good. However the real woman behind what the media scream over what I've researched is nothing like what they say.

I've watched enough and looked and as I always do research stuff to get my own view, when it interests me. There is possible a different culture going on too.

Her mental health could have possibly affected how she behaved. I'm not excusing her or justifying it if there is any truth in it. I know with my own mental health issues you can behave out of character.

I certainly believe the Palace sources from 2018 have been like rabid dogs of the "stories" that have been leaked.

It coincided with the rumours of William's affair, whilst Kate was pregnant, with a friend of hers. It's believed the media upped the anti to keep stum on William affair and that the price was writing whatever they liked about Megan. True or not. We don't know. However it is known Kate confronted William about the affair

I'm not saying Megan hasn't said or done stuff she shouldnt have. I don't know. The truth is usually somewhere in the middle

However I don't think the behaviour of other Palace staff and family members have helped matters either

They have all played a part. No one is perfect.
Problem here kef is that in reality non of us knows the truth, and it's a non story that will run and run as long as people are prepared to pay to watch or read this rubbish.

Pretty sure if Harry was heir to the thrown he would have different behaviour. Seems quite salty.

Ofcourse he would. He would have been moulded to it just like William has.

When Harry was young and in the car with Diana, her driver/bodyguard and William, he turned to William in some cheeky convo and said "I'm not going to be king when I grow up so I can behave as I want and you can't bro" 😅😅😅

William was given far more attention than what H was cos he was disciplined into duty and king at a young age

The fact is 2nd sons are usually far more laid back then the eldest. I see it so much including mine

Problem here kef is that in reality non of us knows the truth, and it's a non story that will run and run as long as people are prepared to pay to watch or read this rubbish.

That is the thing. The media don't want it to go away because it makes them money by clickbait.

They can't make money from selling papers anymore. Especially The Sun can't.

That's why they make stuff up, twist it etc etc. It's the only way they can make money by keeping their revenue stream alive in anyway they can

That is the thing. The media don't want it to go away because it makes them money by clickbait.

They can't make money from selling papers anymore. Especially The Sun can't.

That's why they make stuff up, twist it etc etc. It's the only way they can make money by keeping their revenue stream alive in anyway they can
Yes, your correct, in exactly the same way that Meghan and Harry feed their chosen outlets. And so it goes on and on. Merry Christmas.

I'm always wrong. I've got used to that. But if you can't be good, be very good at being bad? Lol.

Im just saying Mike, let's say I want to prove that I am being bullied by you.

I make a deal with netflix. I make a programme and both me and netflix make a shit load of cash. And I'm aiming all my hate at you.

Now, for the average Joe out there who doesn't know vital villa. Would you say my new netflix show would be a reliable source of information? Would you feel happy about people taking my new show as gospel?

It's always better being naughty mate lol

Again, I take the point which is why I'm looking at them in a wider angle and taking account of the whole press coverage - not just what Harry and Meg have said. It makes what they have said believable (even allowing for them misreading 'some' innocent comments because they have bunkered and are on the defensive).

As other posts have found common ground I think on reading, the truth is definitely in the middle, but in accepting that, it means a lot of what has been said has to be true by default.

You're also forgetting the right of response in your accusations at me in your scenario, I have the chance prior to publication to dispute them - even if I decide to give no further details other than saying 'that recollection is inaccurate.'

Harry is truly the only one to bite back on that front as he understandably (at points maybe wrongly) saw old Mum trends coming back both in the family and in the press, but I remember Wills took his own action (was it the Mail again?) when they published age old photos of Kate where the implication was she was a good time girl.

The press backed off, they never did and never have with Meg. Add that to their coverage of him being an affair child where Charles said nothing, neither did the family - I can see why he's always felt like a spare wheel on a mental front and totally digged in when he saw his own future (Meg and kids) under attack.

I'm in no way saying they are 100% right in what they are now saying, I'm just saying I can 100% see their side. Harry acted out enough when younger and we know that because of how his privacy was invaded, I also remember him being criticised (because he had to be Hewitt's son) when he bailed on an interview whilst on military duty because the sirens went off.

He grew up - but with all the structure around him, I half think he is now truly having a teenage rebellion against the family, but for the right reasons.

We'll never know properly, but just as I won't take their words as gospel, I won't take the press speculation as the same either - even though it clearly comes from leaks and is angled to more than suit their bias that Harry is the brother they can abuse and the fact he has a non white missus is gold dust for clickbait.

As for Wit's point on bullying.

I have a few takes and I'll totally remove the media here and other claims.

Ignore the assumption has to start with her knowing he was a Royal, and not a good looking lad - I don't even know how they met, I might be disproved - and it was a deliberate attempt to step into a world she was utterly fucking clueless about.

Newbie not used to that world as said with structure and dictation - that ticks the box. Being told what to do constantly with no deviation, the Family looks after papers, passports, your itinerary, contacts, tells you what you do and where you go and you're free time is supposed to be charity work or building the family. Institutional bullying is still a thing even if there is no personal malice.

The fact her servants left - who selected them is my first option. If she felt under attack and they were selected by the Family wouldn't that explain animosity mate. She didn't sack them all or not all resigned by your own words (again I don't know so might be disproved) so it makes perfect sense to me in that mental state.

It does not mean however I dismiss the chance she is a Priti Patel, she could well be, but both can be true at the same time.

Equally, could it not be a case of her wrongly acting out in frustration when she was alone with her aides?

As above, we'll never know - I'm looking at the Family's wider behaviour as I judge as I find genuine reasons for Meg and Harry feeling as they do.

Doesn't make me right, doesn't make anyone else wrong. But what is wrong is tagging Meg as the total bastardisation of the the Family where clearly she has been given a bad hand, even if it's not as bad as they claim.

And my final thought for the night.

I've spent way too much time on this thread lol

What do you expect on the back of a Netflix series and a blockbuster book release.

Were they out when he was a kid, when he was teen and he was hounded, or when he was obliged to do interviews in military service? What's there excuse back then, even if he doesn't have one now?

It's always better being naughty mate lol

Again, I take the point which is why I'm looking at them in a wider angle and taking account of the whole press coverage - not just what Harry and Meg have said. It makes what they have said believable (even allowing for them misreading 'some' innocent comments because they have bunkered and are on the defensive).

As other posts have found common ground I think on reading, the truth is definitely in the middle, but in accepting that, it means a lot of what has been said has to be true by default.

You're also forgetting the right of response in your accusations at me in your scenario, I have the chance prior to publication to dispute them - even if I decide to give no further details other than saying 'that recollection is inaccurate.'

Harry is truly the only one to bite back on that front as he understandably (at points maybe wrongly) saw old Mum trends coming back both in the family and in the press, but I remember Wills took his own action (was it the Mail again?) when they published age old photos of Kate where the implication was she was a good time girl.

The press backed off, they never did and never have with Meg. Add that to their coverage of him being an affair child where Charles said nothing, neither did the family - I can see why he's always felt like a spare wheel on a mental front and totally digged in when he saw his own future (Meg and kids) under attack.

I'm in no way saying they are 100% right in what they are now saying, I'm just saying I can 100% see their side. Harry acted out enough when younger and we know that because of how his privacy was invaded, I also remember him being criticised (because he had to be Hewitt's son) when he bailed on an interview whilst on military duty because the sirens went off.

He grew up - but with all the structure around him, I half think he is now truly having a teenage rebellion against the family, but for the right reasons.

We'll never know properly, but just as I won't take their words as gospel, I won't take the press speculation as the same either - even though it clearly comes from leaks and is angled to more than suit their bias that Harry is the brother they can abuse and the fact he has a non white missus is gold dust for clickbait.

As for Wit's point on bullying.

I have a few takes and I'll totally remove the media here and other claims.

Ignore the assumption has to start with her knowing he was a Royal, and not a good looking lad - I don't even know how they met, I might be disproved - and it was a deliberate attempt to step into a world she was utterly fucking clueless about.

Newbie not used to that world as said with structure and dictation - that ticks the box. Being told what to do constantly with no deviation, the Family looks after papers, passports, your itinerary, contacts, tells you what you do and where you go and you're free time is supposed to be charity work or building the family. Institutional bullying is still a thing even if there is no personal malice.

The fact her servants left - who selected them is my first option. If she felt under attack and they were selected by the Family wouldn't that explain animosity mate. She didn't sack them all or not all resigned by your own words (again I don't know so might be disproved) so it makes perfect sense to me in that mental state.

It does not mean however I dismiss the chance she is a Priti Patel, she could well be, but both can be true at the same time.

Equally, could it not be a case of her wrongly acting out in frustration when she was alone with her aides?

As above, we'll never know - I'm looking at the Family's wider behaviour as I judge as I find genuine reasons for Meg and Harry feeling as they do.

Doesn't make me right, doesn't make anyone else wrong. But what is wrong is tagging Meg as the total bastardisation of the the Family where clearly she has been given a bad hand, even if it's not as bad as they claim.

And my final thought for the night.

I've spent way too much time on this thread lol
Remember Mike. If you do a law degree, you have a word limit. If you go over the word limit by 10% you will fail.

Remember Mike. If you do a law degree, you have a word limit. If you go over the word limit by 10% you will fail.

That's me buggered then lol

I have insight there Mike. Wife is from Small Heath, and she had the same problems adjusting when she married into a family from Witton. Merry Christmas. 😂😂😂😂

First girlfriend was as well....I'm guessing your wife isn't as strange.

Have a great day both! :cheers:

I 100% believe the truth is somewhere.in the middle.

Surprise surprise just like with all family rows.

Now the queen has died I couldn't give a monkeys rats ass about any of them to be honest.

Exactly. Said the same. One side have one version, another side has another version - or maybe not even version, just their perception of how things happened.

Just the same, as you say, as all sorts of rows, including family, friends, workmates etc.

I see has the media continue to slate H & M, Andrew is given an airing on the Sandringham Church walk. Unbelievable

I've 1 more episode of H & M Netflix to see then I'll give my thoughts. I was never going to do it unless I had watched it all

My personal opinion is Netflix is currently funding Harry and Megan.....
They did the Opera
They did 3 flix episodes
They have 3 more to come next week

It wont be long before no one is really interested in what they have to say because they wont be able to keep re-cycling the same story, no one will care.
This is when the money will start to dry up and we will see Harry and Megan on I'm a cleb eating kangaroos arsehole to make ends meet.

It would appear they did the NetFlix for the money because they have no other major income.

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry 'backed into corner' by Netflix after 'money runs dry' (msn.com)
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle appear to have "backed themselves into a brand corner" two years after their exit from the Firm, according to a royal commentator. Upon announcing their commercial deal with video streaming platform Netflix, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex said in September 2020 they wanted to create inspiring, uplifting and informative content. However, journalist Daniela Elser noted the pair have so far announced only a handful of projects for the entertainment giant and released only a biographical docu-series including damaging allegations against the Palace and some of their royal relatives. The content of the Harry & Meghan documentary paired with many of the interviews and public appearances done by the Sussexes over the past months have painted a very specific image of the Duke and Duchess, Ms Elser said, which may be difficult for them to now shake off.

It would appear they did the NetFlix for the money because they have no other major income.

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry 'backed into corner' by Netflix after 'money runs dry' (msn.com)
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle appear to have "backed themselves into a brand corner" two years after their exit from the Firm, according to a royal commentator. Upon announcing their commercial deal with video streaming platform Netflix, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex said in September 2020 they wanted to create inspiring, uplifting and informative content. However, journalist Daniela Elser noted the pair have so far announced only a handful of projects for the entertainment giant and released only a biographical docu-series including damaging allegations against the Palace and some of their royal relatives. The content of the Harry & Meghan documentary paired with many of the interviews and public appearances done by the Sussexes over the past months have painted a very specific image of the Duke and Duchess, Ms Elser said, which may be difficult for them to now shake off.

What I have seen so far of the series, their is very little we didn't know. It has just summarised it all into one place.

The majority of the Netflix doco is about the ugly behaviour of the press and paparazzi

The main of their work would have to come through a channel like Netflix cos of who they are. There is only selected work they could do

They aren't broke. They have money in their own right. H through his mom and anything else he has been left. M is a millionaire in her own right

Kef its not about having money its about living and not spending the money, about getting more money, this is why the security cost was such an issue for Prince Harry when he comes to the UK.

O.K I have now watched all 6 episodes of.H & M on Netflix.

I found them clear, straightforward and genuine. There was no whining from them. There was nothing said we didn't really know.

It was a chronology of what happened over the past 6 years. The prominent things for me was the media and why they suddenly changed.

Though there had always been some racism etc around M. It got worse in 2018 when like Diana, M and H were the most popular royals and M getting the biggest headline past the Queen and Kate.

That along with the Mail printing parts of letters that suited them from M to her Dad is when it changed, as H & M were sueing them. They had no choice to do anything other than they did.

There was no sensationalism, no whining, no nothing. Just what happened and how they are living

When the book comes out that should be it. If you haven't watched it you can't judge something by a few snapshots, the media take and more

Last edited:
According to the press this morning, Harry claims Prince William gave him a good hiding. I always thought it would be the other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.