Royal Family | Page 89 | Vital Football

Royal Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Em Clarkson who doesn't have a good relationship with her father Jerrmy Clarkson. Watch out for arrests and sackings.

Social media and some media outlets are up in arms about his article even some who don't like H and M. Though other media are e part of the problem.

#CamillaNotMyQueen # CamilaIsABully and more trending on S.M now

I chose to remove myself from previous arguments so I didn't continue in on the previous subject around it. This is different. It affects every woman alive incitung racial and sexual, physical and verbal abuse.

For context what he wrote is at the bottom

I saw this on Instagram, and can’t believe he was able to have that published. I don’t like her one bit, but wanting her to be “paraded naked through the streets” is a pretty sadistic thing to wish for. And if he’s genuinely up all night thinking about her, he needs to get a hobby. He just comes across as a stalker.

I saw this on Instagram, and can’t believe he was able to have that published. I don’t like her one bit, but wanting her to be “paraded naked through the streets” is a pretty sadistic thing to wish for. And if he’s genuinely up all night thinking about her, he needs to get a hobby. He just comes across as a stalker.

But he's played to his crowd who will now imagine and repeat that in their ill informed vitriol on social media. Kuenssberg (I can never spell it) had the Sun's editor on saying how fair they had been and she didn't recognise the media criticism.

That came from the editor of The Sun - they apparently can't stop lying even when they aren't writing.

Now watched all 6 of the Netflix series. Mrs M was watching it so figured I could form my own opinion better. Its just all massively weird. There is no way there isn’t some truth in their version of events, it cannot be all lies . And if some of it is true the behaviour of the ’institution’ as they call it is absolutely shocking . And Charles, William et al are part of it. Harry is clearly bitter that some pact between him and William over the press treatment of Diana has been broken with William now joining the ‘institution‘ fully. But my over riding feeling is just why Harry would do this to his family. They crave privacy but tell their story in this way. Surely its better to keep quiet as the wolves Meghan says she was fed to are now more hungry as a result . Love is blind and Harry is clearly smitten. I am not sure he has total clarity of thought and in time he will regret this i think.

Last edited:
But my over riding feeling is just why Harry would do this to his family. They crave privacy but tell their story in this way. Surely its better to keep quiet as the wolves Meghan says she was fed to are now more hungry as a result . Love is blind and Harry is clearly smitten. I am not sure he has total clarity of thought and in time he will regret this i think.

I'll pick up here mate.

Gone into a bunker mate, it's why I want him to stop because although he's justified in what he says, he now needs to break off and live his own life. He has clearly been let down by his family as a kid, he's just now having his rebellion streak because it's open to him as he has a life outside of them.

People constantly mis judge privacy and the media play on it - oh Netflix blah blah blah. Harry has never asked for privacy in his work, he asked for privacy in his private life. Two totally different things and whilst he still wants a private life domestically, he's just trying to set the record straight for what he feels slighted on.

It doesn't mean he doesn't expect to be in front of camera's when promoting charities etc. He just doesn't expect to be hounded, or Meg, when they go the shops or leave their curtains open. It's worlds apart.

The Wolves won't change even if he stayed quiet, but surely everyone noticed Harry and Meg stories seem to spike given then Prince Andrew kerfuffle - so how is he wrong on that score?

He certainly has lost clarity though, I agree. Hence my constant bunker mentality comments now that they both have to break out of - but it doesn't mean they are wrong in their claims....even if recollections aren't perfect given anger etc.

He's playing on the scene from Game Of Thrones... but to be fair, that is one of the most horrific scenes you could possible see for shaming someone. No way does she deserve treatment anything like that. Just a stupid old man ramblings.

At the end of the day there's something perverse about them signing a reported £82m deal to complain about their lives. That in itself gives you all the insight you need into the couple and their motivations.

Although on the flipside, made for life, already broken ties with their family, seems a bit of a shameful way to do things, I'd never take money to shame my family, but the money they have made............ Just get the feeling though, and lets be honest, I like the rest of us, know feck all ... but just think they seem the sort who will never be happy.

doesn't mean he doesn't expect to be in front of camera's when promoting charities etc. He just doesn't expect to be hounded, or Meg, when they go the shops or leave their curtains open. It's worlds apart.
It doesn't work like that. Celebrities court the media for their own ends, and you can't switch it on and off to suit yourself. They are junkies that crave attention despite the bullshit they come out with. They have massive wealth, but just can't keep it shut. Don't know who's advising this pair, but they need to tell them enough is enough.

It doesn't work like that. Celebrities court the media for their own ends, and you can't switch it on and off to suit yourself. They are junkies that crave attention despite the bullshit they come out with. They have massive wealth, but just can't keep it shut. Don't know who's advising this pair, but they need to tell them enough is enough.

Plenty manage it with some quid pro quo until the press see a cash cow, there are degrees of acceptability, Harry has been shown very little of that since he was a kid so now he's biting back - for good or ill.

It's also one thing when it's the gutter paps and the rags stepping over the line, it's another when it's supposedly reputable national press who are supposed to report on important things.

At the end of the day there's something perverse about them signing a reported £82m deal to complain about their lives. That in itself gives you all the insight you need into the couple and their motivations.
Spot on plus he's just released a book aswell which he got millions for too. Got no time for either of them .

Plenty manage it with some quid pro quo until the press see a cash cow, there are degrees of acceptability, Harry has been shown very little of that since he was a kid so now he's biting back - for good or ill.

It's also one thing when it's the gutter paps and the rags stepping over the line, it's another when it's supposedly reputable national press who are supposed to report on important things.
People who want out dont write books and link up with tv companies to release what they know is highly controversial. They have done it to be controversial. Can't stand them

People who want out dont write books and link up with tv companies to release what they know is highly controversial. They have done it to be controversial. Can't stand them
I honestly think he's been badly influenced by his actress wife who i suspect thrives on being centre of attention. Harry I believe is phsycologically wounded and needs professional therapy. Though they do say writing a book is good therapy :shrug:

They've never said they wanted out, they didn't even want out of the Royal life - I'd say the statement from the Palace basically proved that in itself, but it was all or nothing from their side - and they wanted a mutual relationship with the press that worked for both and respected their privacy, and so are now having their say.

Not really controversial either is it - Phillip's gaffs are well known, the press got their Di and Dodi stories from someone, the protection of Prince Andy, Hussey couldn't have had her brain fart at a worse time given existing headlines.

It's partially controversial at best coming from someone who was inside that, but he's felt shit on from all sides, so again, I can't blame him, but nothing is unguessable is it. Even the Will's stuff about taking a different path, he always had to given the line - in some ways that's a lot of naivety from Harry but it shows how bunkered and shit on he felt over the years that maybe the spat with Will was utterly the final straw for him?

You also don't have to like them to appreciate a lot of what they have said has been on the mark, or at least appears very on the mark, so far. The truth is the truth, regardless of where it comes from and whilst I'm not paying a great deal of attention to this, I'm yet to see anything that isn't eminently plausible or believable.

The press lines here, out for revenge of their own having largely been successfully sued, are just whataboutary so they can avoid the real claims being made about their behaviour and given how fast Andy criticism and investigation stopped, in my humble opinion some kind of deal has been done to keep Harry as the whipping boy and avert the focus from others.

So even that claim tracks when you look at the coverage.

Anyway, that's me for the night mate, JF is making me bloody work again lol

They've never said they wanted out, they didn't even want out of the Royal life - I'd say the statement from the Palace basically proved that in itself, but it was all or nothing from their side - and they wanted a mutual relationship with the press that worked for both and respected their privacy, and so are now having their say.

Not really controversial either is it - Phillip's gaffs are well known, the press got their Di and Dodi stories from someone, the protection of Prince Andy, Hussey couldn't have had her brain fart at a worse time given existing headlines.

It's partially controversial at best coming from someone who was inside that, but he's felt shit on from all sides, so again, I can't blame him, but nothing is unguessable is it. Even the Will's stuff about taking a different path, he always had to given the line - in some ways that's a lot of naivety from Harry but it shows how bunkered and shit on he felt over the years that maybe the spat with Will was utterly the final straw for him?

You also don't have to like them to appreciate a lot of what they have said has been on the mark, or at least appears very on the mark, so far. The truth is the truth, regardless of where it comes from and whilst I'm not paying a great deal of attention to this, I'm yet to see anything that isn't eminently plausible or believable.

The press lines here, out for revenge of their own having largely been successfully sued, are just whataboutary so they can avoid the real claims being made about their behaviour and given how fast Andy criticism and investigation stopped, in my humble opinion some kind of deal has been done to keep Harry as the whipping boy and avert the focus from others.

So even that claim tracks when you look at the coverage.

Anyway, that's me for the night mate, JF is making me bloody work again lol
Speak tomorrow. Night night.

I honestly think he's been badly influenced by his actress wife who i suspect thrives on being centre of attention. Harry I believe is phsycologically wounded and needs professional therapy. Though they do say writing a book is good therapy :shrug:

He is responsible for his own action, approve or not of H, H & M or not.

Nobody has that much power to make someone do something they don't want the too.

You forget he loathes the media. What they did to them, his mom and what they did to M.

There is much evidence out there, whether you like her or not, to prove the racism and vitriol which has been going on for 6 years.

If you watched all the documentary you would know this. If you researched and looked at the proof ftom police officers as well you would know this.

No you don't have too. However without the hard facts you don't want to bother looking at you can't gain an accurate picture. Facts don't lie. The facts are there of the overt and covert racism.

You don't have to like her to know there is truth in in what she is saying

Last edited:
Although on the flipside, made for life, already broken ties with their family, seems a bit of a shameful way to do things, I'd never take money to shame my family, but the money they have made............ Just get the feeling though, and lets be honest, I like the rest of us, know feck all ... but just think they seem the sort who will never be happy.

I look at it through his eyes, his family has the ear of the media and it can influence and change the narrative but with his mother and now his wife they've chosen not to. For whatever reason Andrew is living a quiet enough life while these two continue to be bashed. His own dad seems to have gotten away pretty lightly too but I was young when all that happened so I've no idea if he got his just desserts already.

As you say who knows? It is a little odd they don't just hide away and take themselves out of the spotlight. Its perhaps not the same but Daniel Day-Lewis lives about 20 minutes from my house and used to go to the same barber as me. I never saw him once. Could they just go off and live in the back arse of Ireland and be unbothered? My feeling is yes, at some point the media would just oversaturate us with content and people would stop caring.

Thats my only question, what are the motivations? Is there really something to expose at this point?

I honestly think he's been badly influenced by his actress wife who i suspect thrives on being centre of attention.

Whilst I'm with the rest on the harm he suffered as a kid, again with the Meg insinuations who has been a bit part actress for her entire career, but you're lead by the press headlines you've read mate. She really is not that big, or important or talented - but you believe she's the problem because of how she is reported?

I'll give you Suits - name one thing she starred in other than that - I can't.

Not really someone who thrives for centre of attention, but certainly someone who would feel instantly uneasy when a group of utter **** paps chase her to the local shop, wouldn't you agree?

Couldn't it just be Harry is now content and has his out and it's nothing to do with Meg other than he's content and decided it's the time to speak after being shit on?

It has to be her fault? Even though he started legal action against the press long before he met her, but it wasn't as well covered as it didn't suit the media narrative.

Thats my only question, what are the motivations? Is there really something to expose at this point?

No, in my humble....but Harry is locked into saying it anyway because he's fed up of bottling it up. Neither struggle for money (that's a different chat with Harry and the Royals) so the fee is irrelevant, it's not about privacy as people fall for, it's about Harry trying to set the record straight and regaining control.

Going general now CDX because I've got a ramble.

For good or ill that's what he's doing. He's not really saying anything new but it's his perspective.

It's why I hope he shuts up now, he's had his say - take solace in that and move on - just as Meg should - because the press ultimately aren't going to give them the deal he wants. She's black, she's American, he's now the black sheep (which is a racist phrase in itself in common parlance). They won't let go of the colour and they won't let go of the abdication element but they'll ignore Andy, and ignore Phillip and Liz's age when they got together.

They need to disappear for their own sanity, build bridges and live a happy life because the likes of Murdoch have the cash to fight and pay legal battles even if they lose, Harry and Meg are now a total target - and this thread proves people stop thinking of them as humans and think of them as money grabbing whores.

The reality is far different - if Netflix or whatever think they'll make £500 million, why shouldn't they get a cut of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.