Royal Antwerp F.C. vs Tottenham Hotspur - Match Thread | Page 5 | Vital Football

Royal Antwerp F.C. vs Tottenham Hotspur - Match Thread

Result?

• Win

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well that midfield 3 stunk.

GLC is supposed to be a "creative" type player ya?!?!?

Odd gameplan. Not very inspiring, that's fer certain.

Vinicius at least has been trying. Can’t take him off. Berg doesn’t have chemistry with anyone at the moment. No chemistry in the team really

In a word...dreadful...against a reasonable pub side....can’t string two passes together....Winks, Alli, Bergwyn, Davies, Reggie, Bale all terrible...playing like they are sulking.

that was shite. no midfield and nothing connecting up front, bunch of strangers it seems unfortunately. This constant lumping of the ball is doing my head in, whats that all about ? ffs lads play abit

In a word...dreadful...against a reasonable pub side....can’t string two passes together....Winks, Alli, Bergwyn, Davies, Reggie, Bale all terrible...playing like they are sulking.
TBF, Reggie has been trying the hardest to create something, but the movement up front is poor. Then they only either pass back or lose it. This meaningless lumping from the back is beginning to get on my t!ts.

From the bits I have seen (the missus made me take her to the gym so I missed a portion of the game, divorce has now been filed) we look sluggish and sloppy. Vinicius has looked like the only player up front who is putting the effort in. Berg looks unfit, Bale is still lacking sharpness and Dele just seems to disappear. Lo Celso has been uncharacteristically sloppy too.