Rowley | Page 3 | Vital Football

Rowley

Owd Rowley is obsessed with the players ages

It was like a game of bingo,
Charlie Hughes 20, blind twenty
Martial Godo 2 and 1, twenty one
Josh Magennis, top of the shop 33 ( oldest player on the pitch don't you know).....
Top fact.... Scott Smith, did u know he went to Hawkley Hall school 🤔

His commentary got that bizarre I was chuckling to myself whilst watching the game.

It was like a game of bingo,
Charlie Hughes 20, blind twenty
Martial Godo 2 and 1, twenty one
Josh Magennis, top of the shop 33 ( oldest player on the pitch don't you know).....
Top fact.... Scott Smith, did u know he went to Hawkley Hall school 🤔

His commentary got that bizarre I was chuckling to myself whilst watching the game.
Comparing Hughes with Moore and Beckenbaeur whilst asking Gregor his thoughts on Arsenal's 1971 back four was pretty cool.

Comparing Hughes with Moore and Beckenbaeur whilst asking Gregor his thoughts on Arsenal's 1971 back four was pretty cool.
I was sat waiting for the next trivial bit of info from Rowley whilst enjoying the gems from Gregor.....
"Sat up here in the gantry here Gregor, isn't it a fantastic backdrop of the cathedral over there"...
Only info we didn't get was what the media scran was at half time or the waist & boot sizes of our players..

I was sat waiting for the next trivial bit of info from Rowley whilst enjoying the gems from Gregor.....
"Sat up here in the gantry here Gregor, isn't it a fantastic backdrop of the cathedral over there"...
Only info we didn't get was what the media scran was at half time or the waist & boot sizes of our players..
Even Kendrick got a mention being at the Banter bar in New York

I see why folks arent keen on Rowley but i don't mind Rowley as much as others. You can tell he's a real long term Latics fan.

But the main thing is doing commentary on your own can be really hard without someone to go back and forth with. I thought he did much better having Rioch with him today. It was interesting having someone from within the camp giving some perspective.

Neck stuck out here ... I find much of his stuff quite interesting and informative ... but just the first time. That's his real problem ... repetitivity ... that's his problem ... repetitivity... tha ... well, you get the point.
👀

I see why folks arent keen on Rowley but i don't mind Rowley as much as others. You can tell he's a real long term Latics fan.

But the main thing is doing commentary on your own can be really hard without someone to go back and forth with. I thought he did much better having Rioch with him today. It was interesting having someone from within the camp giving some perspective.
But he was never on his own.

Neck stuck out here ... I find much of his stuff quite interesting and informative ... but just the first time. That's his real problem ... repetitivity ... that's his problem ... repetitivity... tha ... well, you get the point.
👀
Here's a novel idea... stick to describing whats going on on the pitch..
All the other bullshit is irrelevant.