Ronnie O'Sullivan n/g | Page 3 | Vital Football

Ronnie O'Sullivan n/g

Looking forward to the final day! O’Sullivan 10-7 after being 8-2 ahead!

Selby crying that O'Sullivan was 'disrespectful' the way he took some shots is pathetic. Ronnie did nothing illegal and beat him, end of. Selby sounds like a sore loser.

Looking forward to the end of the final tonight.
Yep. Imagine if the comments had been the other way around. I.e. o'Sullivan had made them. There'd be uproar. Never knew selby was such a bad loser.

It was always going to tonight after Kyren won the opening frame! Shame but Kyren has frozen today in his first world final
Ah i didnt know how many frames they'd play in that session. The tv programme went through till 6.

It seems a bit harsh to make him come back for one frame. Wilson is like a dog that needs putting down for its own good after that last session. Poor old steve davis has to put on a dinner suit for one game!

Last edited:
Ah i didnt know how many frames they'd play. It seems a bit harsh to make him come back for one frame. Wilson is like a dog that needs putting down for its own good after that last session.

Its a shame because he is a top 3 in the world player! Well, he will be after this tournament! Ronnie goes up to World number 2

This will be Ronnie’s first World title as a Grandad!

Its a shame because he is a top 3 in the world player! Well, he will be after this tournament! Ronnie goes up to World number 2

He is not a top 3 player imo. I dont care what the rankings say, if thats what they will say after this tournement - they can be flawed by anomalous performance in big tournaments. He wont stay in that ranking for long. All 7 of the players currently above him are better than him IMO. He may have got to the final, but other than one very good shock win vs trump he didnt have to do much to get there.

His tactical play and shot choice is not good enough to consistently challenge the top 5 atm. Let alone his mentality/experience.

EDIT: Looks like hes only risen to 6th after this match anyway. Sounds not too far wrong

Last edited:
They should have extended the session by one frame ONLY. This would have given RO a chance of preventing the evening farce. A joke!

It wasn't even like they were short of time!

They should have extended the session by one frame ONLY. This would have given RO a chance of preventing the evening farce. A joke!

It wasn't even like they were short of time!

Got 350 fans who have the ‘Golden Tickets’ for the final session! Play an extra frame and Ronnie wins, that loads of money to return! Also, if Kyren wins the extra frame it defeats the object of playing it in the first place!

Do you think fans would prefer to stay for another frame or go to the evening session for one frame (if he were to win it)?

I know there's ifs but the former is preferential for me.

Not when there is a different 350 people for each session, hence the golden tickets!

Got 350 fans who have the ‘Golden Tickets’ for the final session! Play an extra frame and Ronnie wins, that loads of money to return! Also, if Kyren wins the extra frame it defeats the object of playing it in the first place!
Do you still hold this view?