Rolling Results Thread | Page 118 | Vital Football

Rolling Results Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So.....on to the CL final.

Who are you rooting for? Liverpool because they are......from the PL, or Real Madrid because Liverpool are the greatest embodiment of self-opinionated, over-hyped entitlement this country has ever had to stomach?

One thing if Liverpool win Herr Klopp will nick Manager of the Year from Pep.
Remember when Dracula won the Player of the Year, Aguero should have won it.

Pellers did the double in his first year and they gave it to a someone who saved a club from relegation

I think even if Liverpool do not win it Pep won't get the recognition, but more team are taking on board his way of thinking, that is why Hoddle cannot get a job as a manager, he is stuck in the past.

It was the referee H. Who stiffed us in the game, but I agree about the coach incident condoned by the authorities officials and Club, this sort of thing has now spread and Liverpool should be made to pay.

However I cannot support a team which has Ronaldo in it, but having said that, I really don't know but will let you know later.

I just can't support Liverpool after the injustices of our games against them. Including the attack on the coach.

I too find myself unable to get past the orchestrated, officially facilitated and condoned intimidatory assault on our club’s coach couple days with the officiating. This was added to by the obsequiousness which was omnipresent on Radio 5L from the moment I woke up this morning.

Like Buzz, Not a fan of Ronaldo either but. I think my dislike of Liverpool trumps that tonight. Come on Los Blancos

Liverpool’s ‘punishment’ for the disgraceful assault on our coach outside Anfield is to be announced on May 31st.

Will it be

a) A ban from European Football for next season and a €1m fine

b) Ordered to play a home game behind closed doors and a fine of €250,000

Or

c) A warning not to be naughty and a fine of €10k

:hmmm:

I a must quite hoping that Trent Alexander-Arnold, the next Best Thing Since Sliced Bread, gets shown a footballing lesson tonight

Liverpool’s ‘punishment’ for the disgraceful assault on our coach outside Anfield is to be announced on May 31st.

Will it be

a) A ban from European Football for next season and a €1m fine

b) Ordered to play a home game behind closed doors and a fine of €250,000

Or

c) A warning not to be naughty and a fine of €10k

:hmmm:
D. Whitewashed

Liverpool look Up For The Cup ........but as we have seen, they have struggled to maintain this form through the rigours of a 38 game PL season

Status
Not open for further replies.