Rolling Results Thread | Page 109 | Vital Football

Rolling Results Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren’t they?

FFS - ANOTHER fortuitous officiating decision for Liverpool as Dzeko is wrongly flagged offside before getting cleaned out by Karius for a certain penalty and possible red card!

Dzeko has now made it 2-2

The excuses from McPointalot and Hoddle are embarrassing.

Plus early on in the first half were they taking the piss out of the noise being generated by the Toma crowd? These are the people constantly banging on about the “brilliant atmosphere” at Anfield FFS. Hypocrites

64 minutes and apparently Trent-Arnold basically makes a save with his arms ......but no penalty.

FFS are the officials bent or what? How many decisions have gone their way?

Even the BBC agree it was a penalty

64 minutes and apparently Trent-Arnold basically makes a save with his arms ......but no penalty.

FFS are the officials bent or what? How many decisions have gone their way?

Even the BBC agree it was a penalty

Penalty and red card and it's game on but lady luck seems to be smiling on Liverpool again, part of cup competitions I guess, you need that luck.

Penalty and red card and it's game on but lady luck seems to be smiling on Liverpool again, part of cup competitions I guess, you need that luck.

I think they have had more than their fair share.

Stand by for the media meltdown over the coming days as they all go bonkers for the scousers :sick: :rolleyes:

I still cannot recall radio 5Live broadcasting from Madrid on the morning of our semi-final second leg. That kicked me off yesterday morning as a highlight of the difference in coverage. The People's (media's) Champions

I still cannot recall radio 5Live broadcasting from Madrid on the morning of our semi-final second leg. That kicked me off yesterday morning as a highlight of the difference in coverage. The People's (media's) Champions

BBC were saying on their sports bulletin last Tuesday morning that this was the first time an English club had been in a CL final in 6 years.

Any word on anything kicking off in Rome last night or did their police keep a lid on it like the Manchester police did?

Well, The Club and Merseyside Police were guilty technically organising a riot as well as condoning numerous offences, yet were there any arrests, does anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.