Rolling Results Thread 2018 - 2019 | Page 16 | Vital Football

Rolling Results Thread 2018 - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was scary; for a moment I thought Jose's job was on the line.

It was a close run thing but his dedicated players pulled it out of the fire and he remains free to pour his corrosive influence into the club. Would have preferred a draw but I am sure that after the initial euphoria ebbs away for the rags they will realise that actually nothing fundamentally has changed. After all, coming back from 0-2 down at home against a team lying second from bottom of the league........

Thumping 5-1 away win for Arsenal at Fulham in the first game of the day.
Currently 0-0 Southampton-Chelsea, with the visitors dominating. 20 minutes gone.

Sparky is in the shit again this season me thinks

not exactly an unexpected result JK especially when the League is basically two divisions and The Saints battle is with Clubs around them and not the top 6, but we are grateful when they take points.

I watched this match and Chelsea were just too good for them and in these games you have to convert your chances when they come along, which Southampton failed to do.

We'll probably get to the last game of the season will all three teams level on points and still no one mentioning Chelsea, and then...

It's funny, Guardiola was asked at the beginning of the season who he was most concerned about in regards to defending the title, he replied Sarri but everyone just seemed to ignore that because he didn't give them the answer they wanted.

The Welsh losing to the Spanish by three goals to the nil. Looking forward to Giggsy's half time team talk over some ale and a tasty bite of rarebit.

Status
Not open for further replies.