Rolling Results Thread 2018 - 2019 | Page 17 | Vital Football

Rolling Results Thread 2018 - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering that England’s midfield are no existent what are Barkley, Dier and Henderson doing on a pitch which clearly calls for proper footballers, let the kids out and we may see some change. rashnaldo wasted on the left as is Sterling in the middle

With last night’s nations league putting everyone to sleep, let’s hope for better fare tonight.
I’m watching Ireland v Denmark. Come on Ireland.

Joachim Low’s decision to exclude the Premier League’s Young Player of the Year, Leroy Sané, from his World Cup squad was the subject of some debate. The German side failed to get out of their group. There is no way to know whether they would have fared better had he not taken that decision of course.

However, having restored Sané to the squad & after Germany were stuffed 3-0 last evening by the Dutch I can’t get over the feeling that he is hanging Leroy out to dry just a bit in order to justify his previous decision.

https://www.skysports.com/football/...experience-in-germany-defeat-says-joachim-low

Portugal playing their 3rd XI I expect in the friendly .......

Perhaps one side effect of this Nations League is that the friendlies might genuinely be used by managers of International teams to give fringe players more game time and thus the normal first picks could get a night off, more rest and be at less risk of picking up an injury? We can only hope.

Walker and Sterling playing tonight. What’s the betting they receive the worst criticism from all and sundry.

Fantastic finish from Sterling. An excellent pass from Rashnaldo to put him in but Raz lashed it home. A finish that Sergio Aguero would have been proud of.

:Fingers: to the haters

Status
Not open for further replies.