Rolling Results 21/22 | Page 9 | Vital Football

Rolling Results 21/22

I have to say that I am so spoilt by the quality of football, possession and pass completion rates that City produce that I can find watching some other matches (including international sides) very frustrating. Some of the careless coughing up of the ball by the Netherlands has been woeful.

I have to say that I am so spoilt by the quality of football, possession and pass completion rates that City produce that I can find watching some other matches (including international sides) very frustrating. Some of the careless coughing up of the ball by the Netherlands has been woeful.

I tend to agree with this point of view. To play a devil's advocate, does this make any reflections about City's struggles in the back end of 2020 one of perspective or not?

KDB still gingerly feeling his left ankle as the teams return for the second half.

Belgium 1 Portugal 0

FT

Belgium 1 Portugal 0

Let’s hope KDB’s twisted ankle isn’t too bad 🤞🏻
Whilst I hope you are right the pitch itself is to blame and KDB on a normal pitch would have made no divet like this one did and that is the worry, I remember Simon Jones playing for England doing a sliding manoeuvre to stop a ball (cricket) and doing his knee in on similar ground, never the same again sadly. Just thinking that the worse could happen, I hope that Kevin is fine and they all come home safely