Rolling Results 21/22 | Page 57 | Vital Football

Rolling Results 21/22

Chelsea lose to Juventus 1-0, with a goal seconds after the start of the second half.

Barcelona thumped 3-0 at Benfica, and Ronaldo puts United 2-1 up in stoppages, but everyone I've seen comment on it have said they've been awful, and were lucky not to concede three or four in the first half.

Fertile time has been resurrected. Sadly that’s guy could be the missing piece of Oily’s jigsaw and thr difference between another year of mediocrity and succcess for them. Darn it.

The rags are one of UEFA’s darling clubs. Of course there were eons of added on time until they scored. :mad:
Oily said they were “lucky”. Yeah right.

4 mins ET, ridiculous

I guess with the wait for the VAR plus say three subs per side at 30 seconds each (no idea how many were made) then that would cover the four minutes without taking into consideration time wasting/fouls/bookings etc.

I think most of the time not enough time is added rather than too little.

Last edited:
Rags do seem to be shaping up to being a team of individuals rather than a cohesive unit like ourselves, Chelsea and Liverpool. Saw their midfield discussed in a pejorative way earlier - hard to believe when you have payers of the quality of Pogba, Fernandes, McTominaly and Fred, although some may be injured. If for instance they were minded to sign both Rice and Phillips then it could be a different ball game albeit one still recognisable as footie. Early doors (days) but at present can't see them making top three.

Ferran Torres opens the scoring for Spain against Italy in Milan with an excellent right foot volley on the run from a whipped left foot cross.
Shortly after Donnarumma fumbles a shot onto a post.