RIP CP | Page 3 | Vital Football

RIP CP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see you’re excellent at sending sarcastic messages, not so good at receiving them.
You have made the Dane Murphy comment three times now. I suppose at least that is more consistent than your insane view that Cooper should be sacked for having picked Boly over McKenna.

You have made the Dane Murphy comment three times now. I suppose at least that is more consistent than your insane view that Cooper should be sacked for having picked Boly over McKenna.

Oh I’m consistent on that chap - get him gone!

Do people actually believe the post about Plummer?

Have a read over it. Come on ffs.

Hes eulogising himself ffs

Do people actually believe the post about Plummer?

Have a read over it. Come on ffs.

Hes eulogising himself ffs

Maybe give it a few days before saying stuff.
If indeed that is his partner that has posted that then its not a good look for you is it?

I don't believe a word of it. As if your missus would write something like that, and address his salty comments. Utter bullshit and just another stunt by CP to see what the reaction will be.

I'm 100% certain of this and a member who knows his details has confirmed that no one with his details has died.

The blokes not playing with a full deck

I don't believe a word of it. As if your missus would write something like that, and address his salty comments. Utter bullshit and just another stunt by CP to see what the reaction will be.

I'm 100% certain of this and a member who knows his details has confirmed that no one with his details has died.

The blokes not playing with a full deck

Hard to know. Grief does different things to different people. If it is fake then yes plumbs should vote for starmer and self refer.

For now, I have frozen this thread - because, I'd prefer this not to degenerate into insults or in any direction that could cause distress, especially if this does turn out to be true.

I have sent a message to CP, his account was never deleted and whilst it has been inactive since November, that does not mean anything. Many posters re-invent themselves via new usernames.

He has my details and I will update if I get a response.

Kindest Regards

OKD

Status
Not open for further replies.