Results Predictions | Vital Football

Results Predictions

splitty62

Vital Reserves Team
Stolen from Everton forum: what do we realistically think we will get from our remaining fixtures:

Wolves - 1
Everton - 0
City - 0
Blunts - 3
Chelsea - 1
Burnley - 3

Total points 8

that would put us on 33 points and i just don't see luton getting enough to pass that mark.

Just imagine if we're level on points but ahead on GD after the last game. Our appeal hearing has happened but we are still awaiting the appeal result.
The independent panel advise... to take another one off because we had been treated too leniently.

:tank: :guns::guns:

Just imagine if we're level on points but ahead on GD after the last game. Our appeal hearing has happened but we are still awaiting the appeal result.
The independent panel advise... to take another one off because we had been treated too leniently.

We immediately withdraw the appeal

I think a possible scenario is that the result of the appeal comes before the last game. I cant see the season finishing without a resolution or all hell will break loose otherwise with no team being able to do anything about it

We must beat Wolves

Stolen from Everton forum: what do we realistically think we will get from our remaining fixtures:

Wolves - 1
Everton - 0
City - 0
Blunts - 3
Chelsea - 1
Burnley - 3

Total points 8

that would put us on 33 points and i just don't see luton getting enough to pass that mark.
Wolves -3
Everton-1
City-1
Blunts 1
Chelsea-3
Burnley -1

Just get stuffed

Wolves - 1
Everton - 0
City - 0
Blunts - 1
Chelsea - 0
Burnley - 1

And we're fucked.

Hope I'm very, VERY wrong.

From Nottinghamshire Live;

(April 8th)

A supercomputer from Bonus Code Bets favours Luton to 'miraculously survive' the drop while predicting Forest, Burnley and Sheffield United to all go down. Forest are predicted to finish 18th and priced at 9/4 for the drop, while Luton are 11/2 and backed to finish 17th, below Everton.

From Nottinghamshire Live;

(April 8th)

A supercomputer from Bonus Code Bets favours Luton to 'miraculously survive' the drop while predicting Forest, Burnley and Sheffield United to all go down. Forest are predicted to finish 18th and priced at 9/4 for the drop, while Luton are 11/2 and backed to finish 17th, below Everton.
Absolute bollocks!

A non descript Bookmaker trying to dupe the simple minded into having a bet.

The true odds are roughly
Sheffield United, 1/200
Burnley, 1/16
Luton, 4/7
Forest 2/1
Everton, 5/1

Absolute bollocks!

A non descript Bookmaker trying to dupe the simple minded into having a bet.

The true odds are roughly
Sheffield United, 1/200
Burnley, 1/16
Luton, 4/7
Forest 2/1
Everton, 5/1
So you think we'll survive on the 5 points you gave us above?!