Results Predictions | Page 2 | Vital Football

Results Predictions

So you think we'll survive on the 5 points you gave us above?!
You do realise one is an opinion and the other based on mathematical probability?

Just so you do not sit there scratching your knapper, wondering what mathematical probability is, it's the possibility of an event happening being equal to the ratio of the number of favourable outcomes and the total number of outcomes.

That means the Bookmakers think Luton have 7 chances in 11, or a 64% chance, of going down.

You do realise one is an opinion and the other based on mathematical probability?

Just so you do not sit there scratching your knapper, wondering what mathematical probability is, it's the possibility of an event happening being equal to the ratio of the number of favourable outcomes and the total number of outcomes.

That means the Bookmakers think Luton have 7 chances in 11, or a 64% chance, of going down.
I wasn't talking about the odds you twit. You have mentioned that you think we will get 5 points. I'm asking you whether you think we will survive with 30 points.

I wasn't talking about the odds you twit. You have mentioned that you think we will get 5 points. I'm asking you whether you think we will survive with 30 points.
I think so.

Sheffield United are as good as gone

Burnley are not far behind them.

Can't see Luton picking up too many points, everything depends on their games against Brentford and the last game against Fulham

whichever way I look at it, it feels like it is in Lutons hands. what i mean by that is it feels like us and Everton are probably quite predictable in that we will likely draw a few games we need to win, maybe win a harder game and lose a few. probably get 5-7 points each.

Luton are a bit unpredictable, the point so far would say they wont get enough to worry us, but you also feel that they could wine 2-3 games or more.

You would hope that the city game is a def loss, and hope that West Ham and Everton get a result.

The season so far suggests they wont win enough games.