Remember, remember the 6th of November | Page 2 | Vital Football

Remember, remember the 6th of November

premier 1 - 29/10/2017 10:59

You are an educated man so just try to work it out yourself......

What I cannot understand is how the investor did not ensure he got a fair return on his investment............

If it is at all possible, Premier 1, try a little harder and think about it!!! :argh:

I suspect that after the court verdict the investor may well have ensured he has got a fair return. :grins: :156:

avfTIT saying it's listed for the morning.

I genuinely have no idea what is going to come of this case.I'm pretty sure VB will win, it's the scale of that win and if it ends up being so much that the club has to be sold by the O's.
Hellfire , Oyston MIll all up for sale could be interpreted as a sign that they need funds.

I do think that whilst OO is still going that there will be no chance of them relinquishing the club. Once he goes then I think the scenario will change very quickly.

Prem - if you read the court evidence it was plain that VB thought he could trust the agreement he had in place with O and done that way so O could manage the tax situation. As VB's lawyers put it "as soon as the cherries came up on the premier league fruit machine" the Os decided to follow a different path and this is the basis of the unfair prejudice case that the judge is about to rule on.
And the separate Manchester judgement also ruled that the actions of the Os disadvantaged VB in relation to his investment and loan on the south stand
The Oyston Mill has been up for sale for ages, without a buyer and I thought the Hellfire restaurant is up for sale because SO was too ill to run it?
All allegedly of course

Has anybody noticed how in anticipation of JD4 this coming Monday, Premier 1 is slowly and craftily trying to slither over from the dark side? His remarks are becoming somewhat conciliatory.
I have news for you Prem. You chose the dark side so that is where you will stay...end of. :bang: :bang:

The sun rises and sets on all sides in turn...
I just hope the verdict does not adversely make our situation worse..

Bear1951 - 4/11/2017 22:35

Two more sleeps till Xmas comes early. All I want for Christmas is the Oystons Out.

Ha ha. It's Christmas Eve and not an Oyston can sleep well

Hastings - 2/11/2017 08:51

I really do not get it why OO would want to stay I'm missing something very obvious

I think it's a case of getting off on the fact that some people don't go. The most vociferous, invariably include some of those sued by the O's makes me think it's more personal than anything else now.

Todays D - Day.

We should at least have some idea, if (the size) of the award if it may force their hand/

All our hopes are, alongside the eggs, in this basket.

You have been very consistent on this Sexy and I must say, though I remain on balance NAPM, that your view on the psychological aspects of the Oystons has considerable weight behind it. If the court case fails to deliver we need to review all tactics and campaigns and come up with something that will shift them.
Is it possible that the Oystons are a new species of Ape, the only one that fouls its nest and doesn't move out?

I guess if Sexy is right then change will only come on OO's death. I don't wish Owen an early death but I do want to see the rebirth of our club. The sun is shinning today I hope that it isn't replaced with dark clouds. Today is the day and I hope at the end of it there is a clear view of what is ahead.

UTMP!!

Hastings - 6/11/2017 09:55

I guess if Sexy is right then change will only come on OO's death. I don't wish Owen an early death but I do want to see the rebirth of our club. The sun is shinning today I hope that it isn't replaced with dark clouds. Today is the day and I hope at the end of it there is a clear view of what is ahead.

UTMP!!
I am sure most if not all agree with your post,we all wish for a new beginning ..... :clap:

premier 1 - 6/11/2017 11:29

Hastings - 6/11/2017 09:55

UTMP!!
I am sure most if not all agree with your post,we all wish for a new beginning ..... :clap:

Slithering ever closer you inexcusable slime ball.