Reading v Nottingham Forest - Sponsored by non sweaty nonce Prince Andrew | Page 3 | Vital Football

Reading v Nottingham Forest - Sponsored by non sweaty nonce Prince Andrew

I fancy an England win tonight chaps, any idea what odds I can get? What time does it kick off?

:whist::wagging:Also the sponsor is always important as it pays for the buffet at the triple M. Can we all just take a minute to remember how too honourable Prince Andrew is please; he went to spend time with at the house of a known sex offender to tell him he wouldn’t be able to see him or stay with him anymore. They only had perfectly straight forward shooting weekends before that, on lands that really the tax payer sort of pays for & in the most honourable things he’s ever done ever his lawyers are trying to trash a young woman making some pretty serious allegations in attempt to get him off :whist:

Also Epstein didn’t kill himself.

Sure the crack lawyers will be working overtime on this fred.

So on our behalf we should clarify that prince andrew is a worthy member of the royal family and a very valued member of society who in no way allowed his billionaire paedophile mate to find young girls to sleep with

Reading have signed Andy Carroll on a short term deal, just ahead of playing Firest.
Knowing him, he wilk either be unfit, ir be just the sort of tall striker that dominates Figuereido and scores 4.

Isnt he the type of old big time charlie prone to injuries that we should have signed?

He should’ve just done what he’s doing now , hid away like the slimy cockroach he is. The pathetic lies he had the audacity to tell on Camera were just incredible.

It was the oddest thing I’ve ever seen. I don’t get why Matliss didn’t call him out more I guess they had some kind of agreement or she was just so stunned by the stupidity & blatant lies of it all. Would be very interested to hear her take on it. I assume after the Queen has died will be the clearest indication of what will happen to him as she obviously wants to protect him (isn’t she covering his legal fees?) Charles wants a slimmed down monarchy but does feeding him to the FBI help the royal family or make it worse? He’ll want to protect the family name you’d assume.

It was the oddest thing I’ve ever seen. I don’t get why Matliss didn’t call him out more I guess they had some kind of agreement or she was just so stunned by the stupidity & blatant lies of it all. Would be very interested to hear her take on it. I assume after the Queen has died will be the clearest indication of what will happen to him as she obviously wants to protect him (isn’t she covering his legal fees?) Charles wants a slimmed down monarchy but does feeding him to the FBI help the royal family or make it worse? He’ll want to protect the family name you’d assume.

my guess is he will never be charged with anything ever , and his accuser will probably have a fatal “accident “ or “ suicide “ due to the stress of her ordeal. The usual shit.

Good thread this time Apollyon, I meant to post earlier but have been short of time as my seventh great grandchild was due. He's here now and looks as though he'd make mincemeat of me. Oddly though he has arrived on the 16th of November which also happens to be my birthday as well so it looks as though I'm a bit more committed than usual.

There goes my future perhaps.

Good thread this time Apollyon, I meant to post earlier but have been short of time as my seventh great grandchild was due. He's here now and looks as though he'd make mincemeat of me. Oddly though he has arrived on the 16th of November which also happens to be my birthday as well so it looks as though I'm a bit more committed than usual.

Congratulations and a happy birthday to you ORF.

Reading have signed Andy Carroll on a short term deal, just ahead of playing Firest.
Knowing him, he wilk either be unfit, ir be just the sort of tall striker that dominates Figuereido and scores 4.

I don't get how reading can afford this - aren't they in financial trouble ? embargo ? maybe he is only being paid £10k a week. Any news on their points deduction ?

Hearty congratulations, & to be born on your birthday absolutely brilliant, good luck to all

Happy 135th birthday yuf

Congrats ORF!

I don't get how reading can afford this - aren't they in financial trouble ? embargo ? maybe he is only being paid £10k a week. Any news on their points deduction ?

Now EFL have done with Derby, they can focus on Reading!

Heard Carroll has gone on a pay per play deal, essentially a short term trial?