Reading v Nottingham Forest - Sponsored by non sweaty nonce Prince Andrew | Page 2 | Vital Football

Reading v Nottingham Forest - Sponsored by non sweaty nonce Prince Andrew

Reading .. what a dump.
shagged a bird there back in 99, she had the body of Jennifer Lopez with the sticky out arse but a face like a bag of spanner’s .

levels...

went there a few years ago on New Year’s Day to see us play, some ginger twat in the reading crowd was trying to goad us and was getting absolutely rinsed by the forest fans.

Quality !

I can see this ending up as a draw if I’m honest, nervy like a knock on Prince Andrews door. Hang the sex case!

Steve Cooper, what an absolute handsome beast he is , just bursting with charisma and Vitality.

You Reds !!!

Lol. It can't be hard to know that I am a non-admin of that pop sheet. Maybe if they gave me a couple bob to buy a tot of whiskey every now and again, I could do it if I just ran it past my mam first as my nan and dad are late.
Deliberate overuse of the popsheet popsheet update please young Woanz chap.

Just out of interest (posting here as I know it's full of DF's mates in real life) is DF white and over 40?

Just out of interest (posting here as I know it's full of DF's mates in real life) is DF white and over 40?
I do not know DF. However, in the thread on first Forest experienxes, while saying that his identity is secure, having told us his place of birth, and job also allowed us to calculate his date of birth by telling us when he was aged. So yes, he is over 40.

Deliberate overuse of the popsheet popsheet update please young Woanz chap.

have you seen the popsheet recently young Ingz? Someone has pooped up the popsheet it’s wacked my pip. it needs pulping, it’s like the pope in the pulpit peeping about paparazzi.

have you seen the popsheet recently young Ingz? Someone has pooped up the popsheet it’s wacked my pip. it needs pulping, it’s like the pope in the pulpit peeping about paparazzi.
JC21 have you seen the taking the P pop sheet as this needs placing prominently on it chap.

JC21 have you seen the taking the P pop sheet as this needs placing prominently on it chap.

To be honest young Ingy I've never been privy to any of the 'sheets'. DF used to post them me but that bridge is now burned. He fucking turned on me man and I still can't understand why; my life's in tatters man since that fateful day on Saturday. Samaritans don't fucking seem interested either - bastards!!!

....still, I guess that's what happens to all us caucasians over 40 that holidayed in Skegness as a kid

Is Prinonce Andrews the worst presser of all time?

He should’ve just done what he’s doing now , hid away like the slimy cockroach he is. The pathetic lies he had the audacity to tell on Camera were just incredible.

He should’ve just done what he’s doing now , hid away like the slimy cockroach he is. The pathetic lies he had the audacity to tell on Camera were just incredible.

Great PR for Pizza Express in Woking though, don't you think?