Reading V Forest | Page 9 | Vital Football

Reading V Forest

Whats the score?

• Total voters
Disgrace .... many people will put this display to the sacking of AK... others will put it as the inheritance of AK. Was ths performance any dufferent from the ones v Millwall nd v Preston or even QPR?...players that lack heart players that lack discipline...no shape...nothing . On this show the new manager will be looking for six players...same as what the same AK brought when he joined last year. I imagine that the big man will be doing some quick phone calls this evening...

what new manager? we dont have one. might get turned down, weve reverted to type after all
The new manager who will be thinking if they want the job will no doubt have been watching or will watch this game, they may now be put off the idea.

Agreed that it might make him pull his finger out and spend a bit more to get Jokanovic. We could easily slide down the table if this next managerial appointment is wrong..

My youngest son's 16th birthday tomorrow,
Absolutely Forest mad
He's absolutely gutted.
Happy birthday son.
I honestly don't blame the players..they're probably as f*cked off with this shambles as the rest of us...

I do.
They earn a fucking good living off us mugs paying to go and watch them.
The least they can do is put 100% effort in EVERY single game they participate in regardless of shenanigans behind the scenes.
It's a game of football.....play the fucker !

Then you r lucky not having to watching it...not even a pre season pace...no urgency second to every ball....no Mills nd Mancienne to blame this time...6 or 7 players to be brought in by tge end of January...

My youngest son's 16th birthday tomorrow,
Absolutely Forest mad
He's absolutely gutted.
Happy birthday son.

I do.
They earn a fucking good living off us mugs paying to go and watch them.
The least they can do is put 100% effort in EVERY single game they participate in regardless of shenanigans behind the scenes.
It's a game of football.....play the fucker !
I get where you're coming from, but have you ever worked anywhere where the top brass make shit decisions and leave you thinking whats the point...bad morale affects everyone...even if you are getting paid a fortune..

Happy Birthday to your son btw...hopefully we'll get an amazing new manager in tomorrow and he'll feel better..

I'm hearing Dyche & Woan have been approached....suits me sir . Plus Just as unlikely as Rowett who is dog shit coming.

I get where you're coming from, but have you ever worked anywhere where the top brass make shit decisions and leave you thinking whats the point...bad morale affects everyone...even if you are getting paid a fortune..

Happy Birthday to your son btw...hopefully we'll get an amazing new manager in tomorrow and he'll feel better..

What's the point ?
When i go to work i don't have nearly 3000 fans who have travelled halfway across the country to watch me work !
I'm fucking livid with the gutless wankers !

Don't professionall footballers want to make you vomit ? .....or is it just the ones that we sign .

What's the point ?
When i go to work i don't have nearly 3000 fans who have travelled halfway across the country to watch me work !
I'm fucking livid with the gutless wankers !

Fair point.

Suppose I'm more pissed off with Marinakis sacking Karanka than the players not giving a shit today..