Reading game | Page 4 | Vital Football

Reading game

Worthy winners and a decent performance to boot. Roberts put a shift in, though expected nothing less. Decent centre half pairing in the making. Morsy and Williams were excellent in midfield and we got the second for once which I think calmed the nerves, or it certainly did mine. Even the invisible man but an appearance in.

Missed the Kipre/Dunkley clash. Hopefully the team rally around both and keep the formers head up and best wishes to the latter.

Balogun is absolute quality. But it wasn’t a performance of individuals, we wanted it more and everyone stepped up and played well, including Evans and Jacobs from the bench. Reading were really poor, but we’ve played poor teams this season and not got a result, so massive credit to everyone. Such a great away performance and really pleased to have seen it.

This relegation battle is starting to become a right dogfight now, all 3 teams in the relegation zone won, Hull and Reading dragged right in it now. 5 points between 22nd and 16th. With Luton and Barnsley in good form themselves!

I cant believe how well we have played and how shyte reading were.
Just glad we got the second to settle my nerves.
Hoping dunks is going to be okay, I did notice he flung the o2 mask away - fingers crossed but not good going off the other players reaction.
Credit to Reading fans fir their reaction to his injury.

If those 3 start then we're screwed......................
..................................................Happy for the Cook favourites club to start score 1 each and win 3-0 and be proven wrong, but think that is a long shot.

Well, as the song goes, 2 outta 3 ain't bad KDZ ................ and don't you wish you had a bet on the scoreline? ;)

You were right on the Reading attitude though ......... they were on the beach. However, now, they're only a midges away from being dragged into the relegation fight.

That was magnificent. Glad I forked out the tenner for the game.

Worthy winners and a decent performance to boot. Roberts put a shift in, though expected nothing less. Decent centre half pairing in the making. Morsy and Williams were excellent in midfield and we got the second for once which I think calmed the nerves, or it certainly did mine. Even the invisible man but an appearance in.

Missed the Kipre/Dunkley clash. Hopefully the team rally around both and keep the formers head up and best wishes to the latter.

I think it's either a broken ankle or shin bone.

Excellent possibly best performance of season this lad balogen is top class and someone who kipre needed dunkley injury looked a bad one bit like the gomes one from Everton he was back in 4 months and took the shine of a great night for us 5 more wins we could get away with it

Great performance, we should just do that all the time instead of trying other stuff. Easy this management lark.

Did anyone watching or listening hear the rather colourful name of the gentleman in Thailand that they gave a shout out to? Made me chuckle that😎. Very childish 😂. Unless of course it was just my brain making it up!

Fantastic performance. Wanted it so much more. Lowe had probably his best game and Moore is getting better and better. Slightly worried for numbers at CB with Dunkley and Naismith injured. Have to say that was the worst performance against us all season! They were absolutely shocking!! If they play like that all season they will get relegated 100%

Great performance, we should just do that all the time instead of trying other stuff. Easy this management lark.

Did anyone watching or listening hear the rather colourful name of the gentleman in Thailand that they gave a shout out to? Made me chuckle that😎. Very childish 😂. Unless of course it was just my brain making it up!

Seen it on twitter 😂😂😂