Reading game | Page 6 | Vital Football

Reading game

The concenous on here appears to to be its the players when we win the manager when we lose?

Come on CoW, a littleless negativity eh?? This post is the 1st time in a long time that 99% of posters are agreeing with each other while all being upbeat & positive so why not just join in CoW instead of looking for an argument.
Wasn't able to watch the match due to work but in the highlights I've seen we looked good & goals all top notch, coupled together with all the positive posts it seems like it's been a good night all round. More of the same for next Saturday please...UTFT

Come on CoW, a littleless negativity eh?? This post is the 1st time in a long time that 99% of posters are agreeing with each other while all being upbeat & positive so why not just join in CoW instead of looking for an argument.
Wasn't able to watch the match due to work but in the highlights I've seen we looked good & goals all top notch, coupled together with all the positive posts it seems like it's been a good night all round. More of the same for next Saturday please...UTFT

Its not the first time 99% of people agree on something, its normally the negative Cook out nonsense.

Of course its a good night and one well overdue. We have a good team witha decent manager, the best we can hope to get realistically. So lets all cut the crap and get behined the club, including the manager the board and the owners.

I doubt that will happen though next loss the Dead man walking thread will be busy

Threee stunning goals all could be contenders for Goal of the Season.

I love it that 2 were fom the present day most hated scapegoats .... Lowe and Jacobs both of whom are "crap, no good at this level, puff and pant, offer nothing" but they score ..... and so did Jordi.

Its not the first time 99% of people agree on something, its normally the negative Cook out nonsense.

Of course its a good night and one well overdue. We have a good team witha decent manager, the best we can hope to get realistically. So lets all cut the crap and get behined the club, including the manager the board and the owners.

I doubt that will happen though next loss the Dead man walking thread will be busy

I'll not get into a debate with you CoW as it'll detract from all the good posts on this thread......just enjoy it while we can imo.

I'll not get into a debate with you CoW as it'll detract from all the good posts on this thread......just enjoy it while we can imo.

Of course Im enjoying the win, im just saying the people n here should distribute credit where it is deverved. But they wont because they want Cook out/

I think some on here would accept relegation if it got Cook sacked over staying up and Cook stayed

Threee stunning goals all could be contenders for Goal of the Season.

I love it that 2 were fom the present day most hated scapegoats .... Lowe and Jacobs both of whom are "crap, no good at this level, puff and pant, offer nothing" but they score ..... and so did Jordi.

With respect, Lowe and Jacobs have been poor all season, both scored great goals last night and played well, especially Lowe. One game does not make them good enough at this level, but it is definitely a step in the right direction.

I do agree Lowe has been somewhat a scapegoat, but there has been fair criticism for both players. Either way let's just enjoy the great win and 3 points.

I think we are more concerned about trying to say "I told you so" to other posters, and that's from both camps.

The thing that stood out for me was the work rate . from minute 1 we never gave them a minute and made them look ordinary , Marshall had a couple of dodgy moments but made a cracking double save at 2.0 .
The defence looks solid and i do like Byrne down the right , if we go to Brom on Saturday and at least work as hard again we could grab a point.
I said before these 3 games , if we could get 4 points out of the first 2 i would be happy , well i am ecstatic