Radlinski | Page 2 | Vital Football

Radlinski

Visiting fans are entitled to request up to 15% of the capacity and the SAG have recommended 6,000. At least having some of them in the upper and lower tier means anything thrown from above will land on their own kind.

Sunderland dont have a problem filling their stadium each home game with home fans and certainly wouldnt for this game, or even (dare I say it) a visit of Man Utd in the cup.

I wouldn’t be so sure. Last cup game it was only 22% full. Plenty of empty seats. However you maybe right, a visit from a big club such as Newcastle should drive up demand.

Visiting fans are entitled to request up to 15% of the capacity and the SAG have recommended 6,000. At least having some of them in the upper and lower tier means anything thrown from above will land on their own kind.

Sunderland dont have a problem filling their stadium each home game with home fans and certainly wouldnt for this game, or even (dare I say it) a visit of Man Utd in the cup.
#fuckinclown

What a coincidence. The DW was also only 22% full for the last cup game last January against Luton.

So effectively what you’re saying is both grounds are effectively too big for what they can attract. I mean us Wigan fans know that, but it’s rare you get a deluded Mackem acknowledging it. Fair play to you. At least you’ll get to experience an atmosphere for a change at the stadium of shite when the Geordie superstars roll into town and turn your north stand into the Gallogate End.

I cannot see what this egg chasing/sunderland idiot is posting because I have blocked him as I have no interest in his shite, instead of engaging with the troll just do as I have, if nobody reacts to his crap he will soon disappear. Others have been excluded from this site for far less that this mon.