QPR v Villa 18/11/17 15.00hrs K.O | Page 8 | Vital Football

QPR v Villa 18/11/17 15.00hrs K.O

Davis up front with people playing near him so his hold brilliant hold up play is not wasted, that is a winner. Good stuff.

Excellent team performance. Only blot was the soft goal conceded. Thought Snodgrass was very good - caused them all sorts of problems, hence why he was hacked down about half-a-dozen times in the second half. Won the penalty also...

We came from behind in an away game! :10:

We didn't concede late on (nor did we even look like conceding)! :22: :22:

:94: :94: :94: :94:

Remember when we use to be in tears about our away form? Remember those days?
Amazing how much has changed so far.

Following yesterday's clash between Queens Park Rangers and Aston Villa, here are the instant reactions from both managers.

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?7523832">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>

sirdennis - 19/11/2017 10:48

By the way the linesman on the dug out side was the worst linesman I have ever seen .FACT
The one that looked a bit it like Martin Atkinson? He was rubbish, you'd have to be blind not to see some of the shirt pulling that went on.

I don't know when was the last time this happened, but I just looked at the MotM poll and I just can't vote , it is impossible to pick someone yesterday.

You can probably rule out Johnstone, as he was largely untested, Samba as he looked rusty, the subs coz they were subs and personally , and I know a lot disagree, Snodgrass as , I couldnt knock his workrate but 9/10 times I think he fluffs it at the crucial moment (like that horrendous miss)

But their is an argument for any of the other 8 to have it.

Hutton and Taylor worked their socks off
Chester commanded, organised and snuffed out everything
Whelan must have won the ball back everytime they had it
Hourihane must have covered every blade of grass, and set up loads of opportunities
Onomah oozed class and looked like Ian Taylor was out there
Adomah - enough said
Davis - probably even better than the Norwich game

Total pass on this one, but bloody hell, doesn't it feel good

holtelower, which miss are you digging out Snoddy for? I couldn't recall anything from the game and having watched the extended highlights, nothing is there either? Have you got a case of mistaken identity there?!

From TV viewings, I thought he has had good and average games for us so far; yesterday was definitely good watching in person. He seemed to drive on and commence a number of our attacks and he always attacks the box, despite not always played in by others.

No, a horrific miss from the centre of the goal from 7 yards with no one in the net, which was around 5 metres in front of me,

It happened - honest !

Hangover is killing me but for a result like that I’ll take it.

Snoddy was MOTM for me, he worked up and down all game which works well especially when he doubles up on the left winger. He made a few good tackles, won his 5050’s, pressed high up at times and could’ve won us two penalties.

I’ve been a big fan of Snoddys for years, he’s actually a slightly different player to the one I thought we were buying but I like the Snodgrass I’m seeing because of he above.

Hourihane was up to speed with the game yesterday whereas at times this season to me Heaney looked off the pace, whelan was his usual 6/10 self which isn’t a criticism. Glad both were subs for eire this week as they both looked fresher for it. Adomah was obviously dangerous, and took both goals well.

Its interesting to see the predictions for the game without any goalscoring strikers of which I was as pessimistic as anyone, in hindsight we played one of the best halves of football I’ve seen us play all season and the team was fluid with every player working for one another.

holtelower - 19/11/2017 13:37

No, a horrific miss from the centre of the goal from 7 yards with no one in the net, which was around 5 metres in front of me,

It happened - honest !

Haha I don't think it was quite as bad as it looked, a defender was putting him under pressure and he was stretching for the ball, hence he couldn't get over it and ended up with a skier. Is that the one?

Highlights of the win v QPR and Brucie's post match reaction.

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?7523833">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>