QPR v Villa 18/11/17 15.00hrs K.O | Page 7 | Vital Football

QPR v Villa 18/11/17 15.00hrs K.O

Actually played fairly well but in some ways not too surprising because I think David gives us far more as does a 5 man midfield.

Super performance as well as a great result! Wave after wave of attacks. Thoroughly deserved 3 points. Only disappointment is that it should have been 4 or 5.....must follow up with two very winnable games this week. Another six points and we'll be in a very healthy position.

Bruce should take a lot of credit today. Resisting throwing the youngsters in and also keeping Jedinak on the sidelines as he will be needed in a busy Christmas schedule. I said before the game and stand by his team selection with what was available. Sundeywill be another tough game with their new manager installed

Played super especially in the second half the only complaint is we should have won by more and saved my heart rate

Davis is a real find ,held the ball up fantastically well today and it doesn't half take the pressure off you when you have someone who can do that.

CDX_EIRE - 18/11/2017 17:00

Actually played fairly well.

Sounds like praise through gritted teeth CDX.....thought we did much more than play 'fairly well'. It was an excellent all round performance. After they scored we dominated throughout. Don't think many would have predicted a win once QPR scored. First time we've won away from home after going behind for 4 years if memory serves me right. Think we can all be happy tonight.

tarzansbrother - 18/11/2017 17:11

Bruce should take a lot of credit today. Resisting throwing the youngsters in and also keeping Jedinak on the sidelines as he will be needed in a busy Christmas schedule. I said before the game and stand by his team selection with what was available. Sundeywill be another tough game with their new manager installed

Yep me too Tarzan....but he won't! Meltdown if we'd lost though.

We could have scored 3 - 4 goals more but the usual nerves kick in but then when has it been anything else with the Villa :17:

Davis looked immense and what I also enjoyed was to see the team still looking for more goals after going 2-1 up.

I keep on saying it but it really is the only way to get out of this poxy league.

Well done SB and players.

I said 3-2 but I'll happily take 2-1 :4:

Very good performance, Davis was excellent again and can't wait for him to start adding goals to his game. Well done Bruce as well, good selection and good subs as well.

Bloody told ya I had a good feeling about today !!!!!!!!!.

Cracking day. Cracking result and, although a few scary moments a cracking performance.

Davis Adomah and Onomah will quite deseredly get all the headlines but special mention to Whelan who had his best game for us today. I would give him MotM.

Samba looked rusty but Chester stepped up and organised and Hutton and Taylor worked thir socks off.

To me, only Snodgrass is notputing in what he should do and I think O'Hare deserves a chance.

But blinking lovely today and I am off for my celebratedly Chips Curry Sauce and Rice !!!!

Up the Villa !!!!

Haven't seen the game but what a magnificent result and sounds like it could have been a bigger margin.

No complaints about Bruce from me.

Langoe66 - 18/11/2017 17:14

CDX_EIRE - 18/11/2017 17:00

Actually played fairly well.

Sounds like praise through gritted teeth CDX.....thought we did much more than play 'fairly well'. It was an excellent all round performance. After they scored we dominated throughout. Don't think many would have predicted a win once QPR scored. First time we've won away from home after going behind for 4 years if memory serves me right. Think we can all be happy tonight.

Don't know where thats coming its not like I am consistently bashing him.

I fell I am in the minority I actually don't care about how we play I care about winning, I watch Ireland its all about winning. Bruce doesnt play good football so I never have that in my expectations you also quoted the post I did by accident because I followed it up with my full thoughts.

Don't get me wrong I'd love to see that more often but I feel it'll be the exception rather than the rule, tho I hope I am wrong.

Just seen the goals.

Really poor goal conceded.

Great finish for Alberts second

He must be up there as possible player of the season so far.

Extremely well deserved. Great little away day. Awful goal to concede, from where I was sat it was potentially due to Samba more interested in his man than the ball; he is without doubt a weak link still. Couldn't fault the others, not really sure why others are digging out Snoddy this evening he was as good a the majority. Davis offers so much but he needs to work on his finishing with his feet.

But absolutely no complaints from me; not sure of the last away game I saw where we were as deserving as the win as today. As others said, it could/should have been certainly 3, if not 4...

Well we've certainly sorted out our away form, that's for sure.

Now for fortress Villa Park. To be fair we hadn't lost there until the blip last time, but had only won 4 out of 8. A better win ratio at home and we'll be right up there

All the stats from Queens Park Rangers (1) vs (2) Aston Villa, Loftus Road, 18/11/17 Att: 16,934

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?7523831">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>