Punting on the Cam vs Walking on the Duggie | Page 8 | Vital Football

Punting on the Cam vs Walking on the Duggie

Godo has definitely regressed a hell of a long way, I missed first few games of the season so never saw Matt Smith when he was supposed to have been impressive but never seen him as better than ‘OK’ (Sessegnon in that bracket too’)

Hughes hasn’t gone backwards imo but what would likely help him is having a settled centre back partner and I’m mystified as to why Morrison appears to have been bombed out.
Kerr obvious has some class , Goode doesn’t.

Shaw has always been in and out …..I’m not sure as to why Humphries alternates between outstanding and anonymous.

I wouldn’t blame the manager for them all going backwards though as I don’t think many of them have been much better than they’ve recently shown ….aside from Godo.
I said the same

Defend this shit again Moonay ???
You seem to be under the delusion that I've defended the shit previously. I haven't, I've:
- simply pointed out when we've had decent spells in games where we've also played shit.
- not been judgemental based on one or two incidents.
- apportioned blame to players as well as the manager.

Today's been poor, but it's the players who have defended poorly (bugger all to do with tactics).

All that said, you lads get it off your chest.

Gutless spineless useless, Maloney you and your abject shower of shite are a disgrace to the tree and crown go now ffs. Believe is this clubs mantra. Who the fuck can believe in this garbage. Easily worst team in our proud history.

Isn't that exactly what I have said though Hindley, the players aren't as good as those that say we should be fighting for the top six claim.

Dress it up however you want but these players are no more or less than what the table says they are.
Oh I agree...half the team are shit and so are the manager's tactics. Hardly a marriage made in heaven.

Best pass I’ve seen all season that from Matt Smith. Hopefully the players have a go now, god knows what system we’re playing though.