Prince v KM in Court | Page 10 | Vital Football

Prince v KM in Court

Strange isn't it? Before the lasts weeks revelations, I had the impression that Bettis was McCabes man. Seems I was completely wrong about that. Wonder what CW thinks given his strong relationship with Bettis, and whether that HRH option for him is now looking preferential to King Kev..?

I don't think McCabe's relationships with Bettis and Wilder are that important. If he wins control of the club he is going to sell it to ALK Capital anyway.

Strong and stable..? Thought I'd heard that somewhere before. Anyone recall who this guy is..?

View attachment 33045

The best Prime Minister we've had in the last thirty years? Not that the competition has been strong though...

The best Prime Minister we've had in the last thirty years? Not that the competition has been strong though...

As bad as a lot of our prime ministers have been, Mr Cameron has left us in more trouble than any of them. Apart from the lovely Mrs Cameron, you'd have to question his judgement on every major call he made.

As bad as a lot of our prime ministers have been, Mr Cameron has left us in more trouble than any of them. Apart from the lovely Mrs Cameron, you'd have to question his judgement on every major call he made.

"the lovely Mrs Cameron".........what's that got to do with the price of fish?! and to think I respect your opinions most of the time FKB o_O:LOL:

Last edited:
I don't think McCabe's relationships with Bettis and Wilder are that important. If he wins control of the club he is going to sell it to ALK Capital anyway.

Wow, something we agree on!

And I also agree with FKB that Mrs Cameron is simply lovely.

Can’t understand why Kev would want all this made public it’s damaging his no bigger blade than me status (that exists only in his head)

Can’t understand why Kev would want all this made public it’s damaging his no bigger blade than me status (that exists only in his head)

Its only me speculating, but if he can get HRH's half of the shares back for £5 or 10m, then it avoids all that nasty 'having to split the ALK money' with him. However, it appears that HRH has the option to buy Kevs half (and the property), for a lot less than its worth, and possibly conclude the ALK deal himself..? Either way, one of them wins big.

Wud it have been more acceptable if Pops had said the prats wife wer ugly then Monte?:giggle: UTPB

don't think its ever acceptable to only refer to a woman by her looks Rod...........but then I'm a woman and I'm not expecting much agreement on this board on the subject :slap:

don't think its ever acceptable to only refer to a woman by her looks Rod...........but then I'm a woman and I'm not expecting much agreement on this board on the subject :slap:
She's a good... erm... *checks Wikipedia*... accessory designer also. And while we're on the subject of blue blood, I have a blood-filled blue-veiner she might be interested in checking out.