Prince v KM in Court | Vital Football

Prince v KM in Court

bog roll prince the fuckin shyster dosnt have a pot to piss in cant afford 500,000 fuck me so Mr Macabe had to bail him/us out again. get that arab idiot away from our club ffs

Jeez sounds like Fred Karnos circus with them two kicking off

A bit of a shambles and makes us a laughing stock

My fears about the HRH taking over are proving to be substantiated. Sounds like he's potless, but time will tell when we hear both sides of the story

bog roll prince the fuckin shyster dosnt have a pot to piss in cant afford 500,000 fuck me so Mr Macabe had to bail him/us out again. get that arab idiot away from our club ffs
If he is potless how did he afford to invest in the Belgium club ?.Either he is playing with family money or this is a big smoke screen. There is something about him I don’t trust.

If he is potless how did he afford to invest in the Belgium club ?.Either he is playing with family money or this is a big smoke screen. There is something about him I don’t trust.

The Belgian club is in the 2nd division, and regularly gets crowds of about 5 or 6,000 for games. I don't think we're talking about big multi-millions...

I don’t think it wise for Unitedites to be too rude about HRH in case he wins.
He could exact a terrible revenge!

The problem for me is that I don’t have a clue what his long term plans are.
Will he have at heart, the best interests of the club and its fans? Or does he intend to take the Sky money for some other business project? We just don’t know.
At least we know KM is a blade, and that he wants what’s best for United (however misguided some of his projects have been).
Until we know the final outcome of the court case - and what follows - it’s simply a case of keeping everything crossed and hoping for the best (whatever that might prove to be).

Still makes my piss boil that McCabe 'split (United) from it's property interests' and passes it off as being what was best for the club. Does he subtract those 'interests' from the 70 million ?

With the appeals process this could take years to sort. The best we can hope for is that it's settled out of court and owners / investors brought in who are mostly interested in the team.

I don’t think it wise for Unitedites to be too rude about HRH in case he wins.
He could exact a terrible revenge!

The problem for me is that I don’t have a clue what his long term plans are.
Will he have at heart, the best interests of the club and its fans? Or does he intend to take the Sky money for some other business project? We just don’t know.
At least we know KM is a blade, and that he wants what’s best for United (however misguided some of his projects have been).
Until we know the final outcome of the court case - and what follows - it’s simply a case of keeping everything crossed and hoping for the best (whatever that might prove to be).

I would hazard a guess he will flog us, but I don't believe the clubs best interest is at the top of his due diligence list

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1127854622964637696.html

Summary of days proceedings from Stir reporter attached.

Nothing much new in KM's submissions to-day from the Skeleton Arguments last year. KM trying to prove Prince didn't have the money to buy him out thats why he avoided the property options in the Shareholding Agreement.

Problem is KM can't prove the Princes financial position at that time as Court has refused disclosure application for sight of Princes finances.

Much more public mud slinging to come unfortunately over the coming days.

Apparently, HRH’s company’s initials are UTB and so tomorrow, his brief is going show examples of fan’s and even players’ support for him by producing online posts and Tweets that have been signed off ‘UTB’.

This isn’t a wind up by the way so...

UTB (UP THE BLADES)

Still makes my piss boil that McCabe 'split (United) from it's property interests' and passes it off as being what was best for the club. Does he subtract those 'interests' from the 70 million ?

Of all the sticks used to beat McCabe, this is the one that puzzles me the most. You are acting like he stole the properties from the club and, by association, the fans. He owned both already, what difference does it make how it is reported in the company accounts? Personally, I am glad that even if he wins the case, the prince won't own Bramall Lane. I think this is definitely what is best for the club.

Apparently, HRH’s company’s initials are UTB and so tomorrow, his brief is going show examples of fan’s and even players’ support for him by producing online posts and Tweets that have been signed off ‘UTB’.

This isn’t a wind up by the way so...

UTB (UP THE BLADES)

This is definitely a wind up, from LoughboroBlade on S24SU.