Prince v KM in Court | Page 19 | Vital Football

Prince v KM in Court

Saudi Papers share price fell from $40 to $7 over a 12 month period in 2016/17. Its perfectly possible to have $200m worth of shares, and then shortly after, you're worth $35m. Dividends dry up and your income with it.

Kev himself sold a business to Valad for $850m of shares. Valad then got stuffed in the global downturn, was sold off for its debts. At least the share certificates left him with a years supply of toilet paper.

Last edited:
This has become like the supermarket music it’s on in the background you know it’s on but you’re not really listening and couldn’t recall the last tune if you tried :yawning:

Bettis out the witness box. Some speculation on how CW would see the outcome.

Mr Downes added: "If Prince Abdullah wins the result would be to cheat a lot of football fans out of fair value for their shares." He had earlier said around 9,000 #sufc fans have shares in SUL

I thought the shares were quote in Yen anyway, as its the only currency that can go to small enough value. Can't think of one shareholder I know who thinks they've had any kind of value for money in years

Bettis out the witness box. Some speculation on how CW would see the outcome.

Mr Downes added: "If Prince Abdullah wins the result would be to cheat a lot of football fans out of fair value for their shares." He had earlier said around 9,000 #sufc fans have shares in SUL

I thought the shares were quote in Yen anyway, as its the only currency that can go to small enough value. Can't think of one shareholder I know who thinks they've had any kind of value for money in years

I fear very strongly that a win for the Prince would lead inevitably to the resignation of CW (and probably most of his backstage team). In other words - a major disaster!

I fear very strongly that a win for the Prince would lead inevitably to the resignation of CW (and probably most of his backstage team). In other words - a major disaster!

That's what Kev's barrister was trying very hard to get Bettis to say. He wouldn't speculate, and the judge told them to move on.

I can't see CW leaving/walking out whatever the outcome, its such a big stage to walk away from (PL).......he may never get a chance to manage in PL ever again.... although he will have already ticked 1 or 2 chairmans wish list for their next manager.

I can't see CW leaving/walking out whatever the outcome, its such a big stage to walk away from (PL).......he may never get a chance to manage in PL ever again.... although he will have already ticked 1 or 2 chairmans wish list for their next manager.

Time will tell - or hopefully not (if you see what I mean).
We can but hope that the judge comes up with a suitably wise judgement.

HRH has said he was worth £200m at the time of the original deal. Can I assume no one believes him?
Sorry H I’ve move on from there and back in the short term Kev camp mate. I’m currently whittling over the possibility that Downes might actually know what he’s talking about and that he’s not just speculating for effect.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1138371181806010368.html?refreshed=1560261415

Day 15 Thread. After a poor performance yesterday Downes picks up the baton and gets into the evasive Mr Alsaady.

Highlights to-day the reluctant solicitor refuses to provide evidence on the stand that blows away some of Tuttons evidence and the public are left guessing who M, H and W are as Judge rules after a short private hearing their names can not be revealed in open court.

According to this, CW approached WBA about the job

"The newspaper claim on their website that the Baggies, who were approached by Wilder over the vacant job amid uncertainty at the Blades, handed the promotion winning boss a deadline to leave in order to join at the Hawthorns, but that deadline has now passed. "

https://thisisfutbol.com/2019/06/blogs/paperwork-submitted-as-west-brom-close-in-on-bilic/

Express and Star said:
A spanner was thrown into the works when Sheffield United’s Chris Wilder approached the Baggies voicing concerns about the ongoing ownership feud at his current club.

Wilder indicated he would walk out of his boyhood club if Prince Abdullah of Saudi Arabia won a legal battler against fellow joint-owner Kevin McCabe.

Strange that the newspaper didn't say that until the day after McCabe's lawyer suggested he might walk only if the prince won. It's almost like they make this stuff up...

According to this, CW approached WBA about the job

"The newspaper claim on their website that the Baggies, who were approached by Wilder over the vacant job amid uncertainty at the Blades, handed the promotion winning boss a deadline to leave in order to join at the Hawthorns, but that deadline has now passed. "

https://thisisfutbol.com/2019/06/blogs/paperwork-submitted-as-west-brom-close-in-on-bilic/
TWIRLS,TWIRLS is there owt in this? Come on fella i need to know if Tufty's leavin us and i need to know nar,cos i'm gerrin ready for chuckin some shoes in't car park.By the way Bornemouth away first game accordin to some on FB,weekend in sunny Bournemouth it is then for some BLADES.:giggle: Just over 24hours to wait for the official fixture list,then some can start speculatin how long it'll tek us to ger a point on board.UTPB

Last edited:
TWIRLS,TWIRLS is there owt in this? Come on fella i need to know if Tufty's leavin us and i need to know nar,cos i'm gerrin ready for chuckin some shoes in't car park.By the way Bornemouth away first game accordin to some on FB,weekend in sunny Bournemouth it is then for soem BLADES.:giggle: Just over 24hours to wait for the official fixture list,then some can start speculatin how long it'll tek us to ger a point on board.UTPB
wilder as been given a budget already no matter who wins hes trying now to get deals done for players ,he WILL NOT WALK AWAY ,unless hes pushed ,hes released players and hes got players on the transfer list. if his position becomes that it looks impossible to carry on he,ll make it publicly known weeks before he walks. as ov last week hes cracking on wi things and getting everything ready for august 10th. friendlys are booked summer camp away is booked. if wilder had approached WBA which he hasnt would he have done and still be doing all this work to get us ready. not a fuckin chance.

wilder as been given a budget already no matter who wins hes trying now to get deals done for players ,he WILL NOT WALK AWAY ,unless hes pushed ,hes released players and hes got players on the transfer list. if his position becomes that it looks impossible to carry on he,ll make it publicly known weeks before he walks. as ov last week hes cracking on wi things and getting everything ready for august 10th. friendlys are booked summer camp away is booked. if wilder had approached WBA which he hasnt would he have done and still be doing all this work to get us ready. not a fuckin chance.

who we got lined up then twirls? (and I don't mean friendlies) :balloon: