President Trump. | Vital Football

President Trump.

You both have a noisy smelly connection in your names. I hope that is the only connection.:sick:

I sometimes wonder about so many Americans who are prepared to put up with this idiot and his rambling rubbish.
It seems impossible for me to tell whether or not he's still supported by a majority but even so it's not saying much for a good many of his countrymen.
Occasionally I think I may not be supportive of everything American.

:shrug:

It's bit like Brexit. If another vote was held today neither would stand a chance. This coming Wednesday Brexit will be dead in the water & it won't be long before Trump & his family are indicted. 2019 may well be a far better year than it's predecessor.

Are you stockpiling fisHcakes chap? I know I am

Cracking work as well fellas. Lets get this bitch to 152

Are you stockpiling fisHcakes chap? I know I am

Cracking work as well fellas. Lets get this bitch to 152
Of course chap we are putting plenty in the freezer just in case.Isn't everybody preparing for the worse scenario?

It's bit like Brexit. If another vote was held today neither would stand a chance. This coming Wednesday Brexit will be dead in the water & it won't be long before Trump & his family are indicted. 2019 may well be a far better year than it's predecessor.
I want this to be true.

Both votes would be too close for comfort. The bad guys' brainwashing game was strong and would be again.

Even ORF was giving Trump the benefit of the doubt months beyond the fair dinkum reasonable cut off date. ;-)

Of course chap we are putting plenty in the freezer just in case.Isn't everybody preparing for the worse scenario?

Ive bought a chest freezer for the garage and im waiting for FECO to put his fisHcake machine on Gumtree

I sometimes wonder about so many Americans who are prepared to put up with this idiot and his rambling rubbish.
It seems impossible for me to tell whether or not he's still supported by a majority but even so it's not saying much for a good many of his countrymen.
Occasionally I think I may not be supportive of everything American.

:shrug:

ORF our business has been working as the EU agents for a family run US engineering company for nearly 17 years.
We’ve also bought and developed a US Solar HVAC company a few years back, so we have had a lot of contact in the US for the last 2 decades.
At the end of Obama’s term, many Americans were absolutely fed up with the ‘Washington’ set, it was costing normal families a fortune to send thier kids to college or university. Obamacare was also costing them a fortune without actually helping the people it was supposed to.
The American people were also watching the US’s place as the Superpower being eroded.
The feeling of apathy towards the establishment was great, and Trump used that to his great advantage aided and abetted by the fact that the Democrats candidate was the universally hated Billary.......

Just like Brexit....Trump rode the wave of disenchantment with the country leadership and won. And just like Brexit, then showed he had not the slightest idea what winning actually meant.

He’s had his day in the sun, he has 2 years left, assuming he survives, being a Lame Duck President, before he is ousted at the next election.
Hopefully the poor people in the employ of the Government currently being held to ransom by him will not still be suffering.

His greatest ‘achievement’ will likely be that he shock up Washington and caused change there.....but his bloody wall still won’t be built!!

Interesting stuff Feco. I've known a fair few Americans over the years both commercially and otherwise and in general found them to be a mixed bag and inclined to be a bit loud but also generous and fairly easy to get on with. The thing that always puts me off is when one of their top leaders flies into Texas on a bible punching mission to gather support, which always seems to work. And there's a lot of people living in Texas. Perhaps I should add that I'm an atheist.
Apart from that though I agree with most of your post, I can't see the end of it yet but it looks as though it might end in tears, in any case it will take a bit of fixing.
Sounds a bit like Brexit to me !