Preseason Fixtures | Page 3 | Vital Football

Preseason Fixtures

Just got my 5-match + season U23s pass. Always seems hit and miss; took me several goes. Now for Wednesday night. Will be strange seeing Ash back in a Villa shirt.

May be to do with numbers , clubs won't want to cause an outbreak and have another lockdown before the season even starts
3500 for Walsall and 3000 for Stoke which aren't bad numbers for a friendly. Mind you Brizzle have only given us a 1000.

Last edited:
We seem to be late in playing these pre-season games compared with most of the PL teams. Some will be on their 3rd game by the time we play our first.

We seem to be late in playing these pre-season games compared with most of the PL teams. Some will be on their 3rd game by the time we play our first.

Maybe they think it's better to get the fitness regime and on-pitch training out of the way first, so that the players are ready to put on a show.

Going straight from work to the Bescot .

I am bang up for this. I can't wait to see Buendia in action and I am sure Ashley Young will get a terrific reception.

From Walsall police on twitter -

Hearing reports of a serious collision on the M6 North bound between j5-7 involving 3 HGV’s and with a delay time of up to 90 minutes #avfc