Premier League Match Thread: West Ham United Vs Nottingham Forest, Sponsored by the Cenotaph Exclusion Zone | Page 20 | Vital Football

Premier League Match Thread: West Ham United Vs Nottingham Forest, Sponsored by the Cenotaph Exclusion Zone

The worst part was sitting there watching the “ headless Flick-en “ running around . He should be nowhere near the first team, just brought on when we are 5-0 up ( I know - exactly 😂)

Wolves really turned us over big style, and fair fucks to them. We might as well be playing with ten men. Every time I see him taking a free kick or a corner I want to puke it’s that abysmal.

Meanwhile Ryan Yates career is going down the toilet, he can’t even get into the team and I’ve seen nothing From any of the other supposed “ better “ midfielders that he’s not capable of doing.

I’ll be glad when this is all over as I really believe we need to move in a different direction now.

I know how the West Ham fans feel when they talk about moyes. There isn’t much difference to be honest.

Turgid!

Stop acting like such a gimp.
You are Embarrassing because you never ever tell the truth about forest under cooper even when it’s glaringly obvious.
Rubbish. I criticise what I think needs criticism, such as the subs the other week.

You never praise anything. If we do well, you just keep quiet. I don't get why. How can you not have any perspective?
I wasn’t in the away end either , I was among the West Ham idiots sitting virtually on the halfway line .
It wasn’t just set pieces that won the fucking match - they were pushing us back further and further drawing fouls and corners , how were they getting the corners in the first place ,? Pressure is how.
Like I’ve said - they only played two nights previous , and as always we made them look great.
Not going to argue with that. That is what happened and I don't think I said anything different in my own post match posts.

They have better players than us and were at a home in their huge fucking space ship of a stadium.

Why would any of us be surprised by that?

Not sure why you would think that's a coaching problem of our players? Most of our players can't do the things some of their players can do. Quality set pieces to start.
You just cannot bring yourself to be critical about cooper , ever !
I have been, but for two years we've made steady and remarkable progress.

I've been very critical of plenty of managers. This one has proved himself and earned the benefit of the doubt, no?
Where as I can praise and criticise dependant on performances.
You never, ever praise. Where you do, it is always qualified by a criticism. Remember, everything someone says before the "but" is bullshit
Personally , I absolutely hate the way we play football now . It’s so boring and predictable. But whatever floats your boat.
Ok.

So when did you like the football we played?
It doesn’t mean I hate cooper , Forest, any of it. It just means I have a different opinion to you and that’s it really in a nutshell.
That's fine. Two blokes disagreeing on the forum. Don't make it more than it is.

Rewatching the highlights, for their equaliser Murillo jumps but the ball sails just over his head for Bowen to head home.

Pinpoint stuff from Ward-Prowse? Sure, and no doubt they practise those set pieces constantly in training. But Murillo's injury presumably stemmed from his desperate dive to halt Paqueta in the first half. Did that affect his jump (or did he go a fraction too soon?) He's been excellent in the air at the centre of our defence so far.

Watching again, I'm doing him a disservice with 'desperate dive' - he works wonders to get back alongside the attacker and check him shoulder to shoulder, but the impact sends him sliding back and landing awkwardly.

And the delivery from JWP is almost uncanny, just seems to drop as soon as it whizzes above Murillo's head. Almost as good as Robbo.