Premier League Match Thread: Crystal Palace Vs Nottingham Forest, sponsored by the HS2 Nottingham and London connections | Page 17 | Vital Football

Premier League Match Thread: Crystal Palace Vs Nottingham Forest, sponsored by the HS2 Nottingham and London connections

Think it will be about money. To get to the next level we need another awoniyi or better and we either take a punt or pay the money.

more likely to be the summer than Jan imo.

Awoniyi himself not nearly as effective if we are playing more possession slower build football. His run of goals came when we were scoring goals on the break getting the ball forward fast and direct

if he doesn't drop off and the last two games are his level then we have ourselves a very tidy player. Was awesome yesterday.
I actually think I have been more impressed with Dominguez than any other player. He just glides across the pitch and is deceptively rapid.

I get the feeling that Cooper as well has been surprised by just how good he is and is figuring how best to use him.

I actually think I have been more impressed with Dominguez than any other player. He just glides across the pitch and is deceptively rapid.

I get the feeling that Cooper as well has been surprised by just how good he is and is figuring how best to use him.
Exactly my thoughts chap. The speed he has settled has shocked me He shows all his skills with no fear.

Awoniyi himself not nearly as effective if we are playing more possession slower build football. His run of goals came when we were scoring goals on the break getting the ball forward fast and direct

Think it's a little bit early to say. We are progressing quickly really, its all very impressive but is likely to take a bit longer to work out more goals.

I feel that way about elanga but it is too early to say. Obviously playing progressive football means we won't have as much space but will have more of the ball. We might hope the midfield get involved a bit more with the goals.

Tbf you don't normally put the words add an "end product" into a sentence talking about a centre back

In fact don't think I've heard that before ever!

Perhaps even more encouraging than the run was the long balls he played to potentially create chances?

Including the one to MGW wasn't it?

We've not had that threat from centre backs in the past every have we?

He would be perfect centre back for Man City dinking balls for their wingers and forwards to get behind defences with

80M plus all over him (already)

Enjoy him whilst we've got him

Same with Dominguez - enjoy him whilst we've got him as well
So far he's looking like a cross between peak Wes Morgan and Michael Dawson.

SKYNEWSFLASH.............................................. Brentford bid £5 Million for Murillo, before the January window opens.
More as it happens........................

He’s been great and solid as has Aurier. But with both I just feel there is an error at any minute. Like Turner.
Whereas Felipe I trust totally. I don’t disagree though that Boly has been immense, long May it continue

Murillo now starts for me.

But why? What gives you that idea?

Hes been solid since signing, and he's been absolutely fantastic this season.

4 years younger and he's a £50M defender on form

SKYNEWSFLASH.............................................. Brentford bid £5 Million for Murillo, before the January window opens.
More as it happens........................
They apparently met Murillo's dad at the recent game and he agreed a 5 year contract. Murillo wants to come as he appreciates that Brentford are the only club that can develop him

So far he's looking like a cross between peak Wes Morgan and Michael Dawson.

Seems better than either of those.

Morgan stronger and Dawson equal in the pass and both better in the air, but Murillo seems better at most other things.

Seems better than either of those.

Morgan stronger and Dawson equal in the pass and both better in the air, but Murillo seems better at most other things.
Early days yet but the combination of strength, awareness, good feet as passing ability looks very promising. Doubtless he'll be written off by some if he makes a mistake.

I want Aina to be fit so badly.
Toffollo is actually alright going forward but he terrifies me when he has someone running at him.