PREMIER LEAGUE 2023/24 SUMMER TRANSFER WINDOW | Page 424 | Vital Football

PREMIER LEAGUE 2023/24 SUMMER TRANSFER WINDOW

Somehow I don't think he will let you get within 10 yards of his dick tbh
Maybe if the home crowd showed the same support with @ZedRed attempting to suck off the big boys (and i dont mean that in the Ryan Yates sense) e.g. the De Bruynes, Haalands or Salahs of this world...

Instead of sitting on their hands expecting @ZedRed to satisfy the Chris Wood's @ZedRed's performance level would be higher and an easy finish for @ZedRed would be the scene at the WFCG.

I believe the home crowd has a big part to play. Would you concur @Thewolf/jimmygordon ?

Screenshotted.

I will post a reminder of this and tag you in for every goal he scores closer to your target.

I think a dildo with "I love Chris Wood" written along it's shaft will suffice in the very likely eventuality that he refuses your felatic advances
If he does score 10 goals then this could make a lovely feature story on Match of The Day one Saturday lunch time

Maybe we get a new goal celebration dance from Wood in tribute to Zed Red?

Maybe if the home crowd showed the same support with @ZedRed attempting to suck off the big boys (and i dont mean that in the Ryan Yates sense) e.g. the De Bruynes, Haalands or Salahs of this world...

Instead of sitting on their hands expecting @ZedRed to satisfy the Chris Wood's @ZedRed's performance level would be higher and an easy finish for @ZedRed would be the scene at the WFCG.

I believe the home crowd has a big part to play. Would you concur @Thewolf/jimmygordon ?
Mate

Still trying to get my head round anybody offering to suck a players dick as some kind of reward for the player!!

Lol

Assuming zedred isn't a gorgeous blonde (female)

I think we're going a bit too far now.

Captain Picard The Line Must Be Drawn Here GIF - Captain Picard The Line Must Be Drawn Here This Far GIFs

Pray to god none of the players read this forum and warn Wood of the potential risks of scoring more for us

This isn't part of any bonus or incentives wood signed up to last season

Screenshotted.

I will post a reminder of this and tag you in for every goal he scores closer to your target.

I think a dildo with "I love Chris Wood" written along it's shaft will suffice in the very likely eventuality that he refuses your felatic advances
Yes, but have you PMd yourself and saved it on that cumulonimbus malarcky?

Pray to god none of the players read this forum and warn Wood of the potential risks of scoring more for us

This isn't part of any bonus or incentives wood signed up to last season

Well, what could be better than ramming criticism literally right back down a critic's throat?