PREMIER LEAGUE 2023/24 SUMMER TRANSFER WINDOW | Page 423 | Vital Football

PREMIER LEAGUE 2023/24 SUMMER TRANSFER WINDOW

They also said the same about Awoniyi last year for him to go and sign. However it will be tough to get it over the line for sure
Awoniyi wasnt on the same level in fairness. Fofana is at Monaco and is a full French international. He also has a number of other sides interested.

It wasn’t a foregone conclusion that he wouldn’t sign but it was always only a slim possibility.

If Wood can simply pop up with a few point winning late goals that's plenty enough.
He's already won us 2 points this season. Think about how close we were to relegation last season.
A couple more goals like that and all of a sudden he's worth the £15 million.
The two goals he has scored for us have both resulted in points. The point against Man City was really important for us and who knows how important last nights win could be come the end of the season. It was certainly important to get that first win on the board…

If Chris Wood scores 10 goals in all competitions this season for the first team, I will suck his dick.

If he reads this he will deliberately miss from two yards in the last game of the season - sadly finishing on only 9 goals.

Last edited:
If Chris Wood scores 10 goals in all competitions this season for the first team, I will suck his dick.
Screenshotted.

I will post a reminder of this and tag you in for every goal he scores closer to your target.

I think a dildo with "I love Chris Wood" written along it's shaft will suffice in the very likely eventuality that he refuses your felatic advances

The two goals he has scored for us have both resulted in points. The point against Man City was really important for us and who knows how important last nights win could be come the end of the season. It was certainly important to get that first win on the board…
Put that above: 2 goals, worth 3 points.

Wood won us 2 points yesterday. Scoring goals is not easy . I hope he gets the 10. I suspect Zed that Mr Wood would refuse your advances but still…