PREMIER LEAGUE 2023/24 SUMMER TRANSFER WINDOW | Page 624 | Vital Football

PREMIER LEAGUE 2023/24 SUMMER TRANSFER WINDOW

It was harsh being cold on him anywway, he was basically an emergency and unfit and it ended up costing him another injury. Hopefully now we can see him fit all season, be nice going through the season with 3 options up top :)
As I've said earlier Origi is a finisher but the one criticism I see from Liverpool fans is he was lazy

He's not the worker that we will often need to replace Awoniyi when Awoniyi is fooked from running his bollocks off

(Awoniyi and wood are probably 2 of the hardest working lone strikers in Premier League if you check the stats). They both signed for us with the reputation for giving it everything off the ball. Awoniyi topped Bundesliga for workrate stats

I reckon wood may be the initial replacement for awoniyi on 65/70 mins as we need workrate from our striker (like against Chelsea)

And with 15 mins to go (plus injury time) origi gets called on to score a goal if and when we need one and plays alongside wood

(Origi started to lose minutes at Liverpool when they stopped needing so many goals near the end of games. I doubt we will have the same problem!!)

If Awoniyi is injured or suspended then wood starts due to his workrate and Origi comes on when wood is fooked

That's how I see it going. Cooper clearly rates wood or he wouldn't have sacrificed Awoniyi after 65 mins at Chelsea which seemed a bit early to me. Despite him being fooked!!

Maybe we can get upto 70 to 75 mins from Awoniyi in future as he gets more match fit. But we also need to be careful as its proven that the more fatigued a player is the more likely they get an injury. And no one is working harder than our striker in the system we play

It's a balancing act

Last edited:
As I've said earlier Origi is a finisher but the one criticism I see from Liverpool fans is he was lazy

He's not the worker that we will often need to replace Awoniyi when Awoniyi is fooked from running his bollocks off

(Awoniyi and wood are probably 2 of the hardest working lone strikers in Premier League if you check the stats). They both signed for us with the reputation for giving it everything off the ball. Awoniyi topped Bundesliga for workrate stats

I reckon wood may be the initial replacement for awoniyi on 65/70 mins as we need workrate from our striker (like against Chelsea)

And with 15 mins to go (plus injury time) origi gets called on to score a goal if and when we need one and plays alongside wood

(Origi started to lose minutes at Liverpool when they stopped needing so many goals near the end of games. I doubt we will have the same problem!!)

If Awoniyi is injured or suspended then wood starts due to his workrate and Origi comes on when wood is fooked

That's how I see it going. Cooper clearly rates wood or he wouldn't have sacrificed Awoniyi after 65 mins at Chelsea which seemed a bit early to me. Despite him being fooked!!

Maybe we can get upto 70 to 75 mins from Awoniyi in future as he gets more match fit. But we also need to be careful as its proven that the more fatigued a player is the more likely they get an injury. And no one is working harder than our striker in the system we play

It's a balancing act
Wood was the laziest most ineffective striker I've seen in a Forest shirt last season. Did fuck all, showed no effort.

This season to date is a 180 from him, but its 4 games but his work rate on Saturday was incredible, and in a defensive capacity also. Origi is very languid, so once he comes on, it will be interesting to see how he now performs

It's a balancing act
Your bullet lists are farcical, i just dont understand why you cant use paragraphs like normal people tbh.

As for Origi being lazy, once again, taken from a fan forum where opinions are usually polarising and rarely a reliable source. I doubt very much that if he was that lazy h'ed have been competing with 2 of the best forwards in world football at one of the best and most exciting teams in world football. It defies reality doncha think?

Wood was the laziest most ineffective striker I've seen in a Forest shirt last season. Did fuck all, showed no effort.

This season to date is a 180 from him, but its 4 games but his work rate on Saturday was incredible, and in a defensive capacity also. Origi is very languid, so once he comes on, it will be interesting to see how he now performs
Wood looks lighter more physical and faster too this season. Clearly has the right attitude which should be applauded

Your bullet lists are farcical, i just dont understand why you cant use paragraphs like normal people tbh.

As for Origi being lazy, once again, taken from a fan forum where opinions are usually polarising and rarely a reliable source. I doubt very much that if he was that lazy h'ed have been competing with 2 of the best forwards in world football at one of the best and most exciting teams in world football. It defies reality doncha think?
When someone commented how intelligent he is being able to speak six languages

One of the Liverpool fans joked - that's so he can tell all of our players "I'm not chasing that!"

Lol

I read all the comments about our new signings good and bad where available.

Origi's strength for Liverpool was changing games with clutch match saving and winning goals again and again and again from scarce minutes he was given at the end of games

His weakness was workrate

The reason he nearly always started as sub was that he didn't deliver enough when starting matches compared to the strikers he was competing with

He only impressed by and large as a sub. And he embraced that role and seemed to revel in it

He's without doubt a genuine legend at Liverpool and not in a piss take way at all.

And I guess it's easier to work hard for 15 or 20 minutes at the end of a game than having to do it all game

If we get behind him (which we will) he could become a legend for us as an impact sub as well

I still say he's the absolute perfect signing for us

It's backed up by the fact he was nearly always sub despite his goals per minute being higher than those picked above him.

A very unusual but useful player.

Every club should have a supersub!!

When someone commented how intelligent he is being able to speak six languages

One of the Liverpool fans joked - that's so he can tell all of our players "I'm not chasing that!"

Lol

I read all the comments about our new signings good and bad where available.

Origi's strength for Liverpool was changing games with clutch match saving and winning goals again and again and again from scarce minutes he was given at the end of games

His weakness was workrate

The reason he nearly always started as sub was that he didn't deliver enough when starting matches compared to the strikers he was competing with

He only impressed by and large as a sub. And he embraced that role and seemed to revel in it

He's without doubt a genuine legend at Liverpool and not in a piss take way at all.

And I guess it's easier to work hard for 15 or 20 minutes at the end of a game than having to do it all game

If we get behind him (which we will) he could become a legend for us as an impact sub as well

I still say he's the absolute perfect signing for us
compared to the strikers he was competing with , were the 2 best in the world pretty much