PREMIER LEAGUE 2023/24 SUMMER TRANSFER WINDOW | Page 621 | Vital Football

PREMIER LEAGUE 2023/24 SUMMER TRANSFER WINDOW

Anyone else suffering quite a severe come down this week?

We've gone from having loads to discuss with transfers, the drama and delight of tranfer deadline day, followed immediately by a brilliant win away at Chelsea, to having absolutely no football and no transfer activity and really nothing to discuss. I hate international breaks......

We've gone from having loads to discuss with transfers, the drama and delight of tranfer deadline day, followed immediately by a brilliant win away at Chelsea, to having absolutely no football and no transfer activity and really nothing to discuss. I hate international breaks......

It’s about to get worse - we have to watch England play on Saturday

Agreed international breaks are the curse of football fans.
The season doesn’t seem to get going properly until all the international breaks are out of the way

agreed the season doesn’t seem to get going until the international breaks are out of way.

I think refreshing the page yesterday on the Harrogate Town vs Forest U21s was the moment I realised I needed to take a bit of a look at myself.

Would anyone be confident that mighten would start for notts county or Mansfield? I wouldn't

Look at jordan Smith. Sub keeper for Stockport. How did he bluff a career here. Luckiest guy on the planet.

I think refreshing the page yesterday on the Harrogate Town vs Forest U21s was the moment I realised I needed to take a bit of a look at myself.
I hear you!! I’m almost hoping some Greeks, Turks and Saudis buy our unwanted players so we can talk about something and get extra revenue into the club