Premier League 2019-2020 | Here We Come | Action Plan | Vital Football

Premier League 2019-2020 | Here We Come | Action Plan

Dr.IsR

Vital Youth Team
First of all, Congratulations to all fellow villa fans.
It’s been a roller coaster these last few years, but we’ve finally done it.
Was scared at times we would become another Leeds united phew ?.

How do we progress and cement our position in the premier league?
Seeing that Fulham and Cardiff are on their way back down it does make me think that there is so much more to do on this journey.

170 million is a big helping hand, we need to spend it wisely!

Thoughts on Smith? Do we keep him?... I think so.

As far as the team is concerned, we try and keep mings, el ghazi, abraham and tuanzebe? Though think the latter two will be difficult.

Hopefully grealish is safe with us now we are up!

Can't see us getting Tammy and Axel.

Now the hard work starts for Pitarch and Deano.

Who do we go for.

Break the bank for both Mings AND Axel. Build from the back and work forward.

I’d be surprised if he’d get guaranteed first team opportunities at Old Trafford.

I’d let Tammy head back. Good 6 yard box player but doesn’t offer too much elsewhere which has been proven in the last few matches. Thought he was very poor today.

Last edited:
I feel that Tammy was a bit crocked recently. He's a great player, we'd have been stuffed this season without his goals

First part of the action plan is to change all the bookmarks on my web browser...:unsure::unsure: Took me almost a year to change everything to the championship.... :shake::shake:

Simon Jordan on TS whilst driving home can't work out how we won't have breached FPP despite going up.

I feel that Tammy was a bit crocked recently. He's a great player, we'd have been stuffed this season without his goals
Once/if/when he develops his overall game play he is going to be absolutely immense. I thought he had some good moments as the target man today compared to some matches.

Like wolves it will be swept under the carpet if we have.

Or we could just pay the fine.

Yeah. I have no idea r.e this stuff. Never will . And to be fair he wasn't trying to piss on our parade but was just asking a genuine question

It's ok .

Sir Dennis and myself have sorted next seasons squad whilst on the tube after the game.

Lol, I’m intrigued. Let’s hear it!

Think we mostly agree that mcginn, grealish, el ghazi and mings would be wanted in our first team.

Anyone else keep their place in the starting 11?

I don’t think Taylor, Elmo, hourihane, whelan, adoma are good enough.
Steer remain no1 goalie?
Who do we sell?

Like wolves it will be swept under the carpet if we have.

Or we could just pay the fine.
Again the effort gone to for FFP precedents, if there was a sniff it wouldn't be swept under the carpet. Wolves didn't breach, neither did we it seems. Don't forget, most of Wolves 'spending' never came into play until this year anyway because of the way the loans were organised.

Again, we did the same with West Brom with Curtis Davies. Agreed the permanent fee, they wanted it next year, so our loan fee was discounted from the permanent fee 12 months later.

As long as you say it's ok MF then I am happy
To be fair he often talks us up, but we all came up with our own FFP get outs that were within rules and clearly we've done that under Purslow's terms. Jordan despite his background is no different from us really - information comes from headlines in papers and he doesn't look further.

Lol, I’m intrigued. Let’s hear it!

Think we mostly agree that mcginn, grealish, el ghazi and mings would be wanted in our first team.

Anyone else keep their place in the starting 11?

I don’t think Taylor, Elmo, hourihane, whelan, adoma are good enough.
Steer remain no1 goalie?
Who do we sell?

Not far off.

Keep Connor as squad player. Not convinced Axel will start for Manure. Maybe opportunity there . Not that fussed r.e Tammy. Don't want to pay over the odds that's for sure
Elmo is interesting as we were saying that Deano has improved players and he has been very good.

Be interesting as to what happens with O'Hare etc . Loans again but to championship clubs?