Pompey v Morecambe - FOOTBALL TALK!! | Page 4 | Vital Football

Pompey v Morecambe - FOOTBALL TALK!!

this was nicely kicked off by <b>Hat Trick Hateley </b> - newly registered so welcome - with a front page comment rating.

will do mine when commenting next from computer and not viewing from my phone...

A really good idea Rug. It really makes you think back on the game if nothing else.

pompeyrug - 18/8/2013 20:34

Smith. 6
Moutaouakil 7
Devera. 6
Bradley. 5
Painter. 7
Barcham. 7
Padovani. 7
Ferry 6
Wallace 8
Connolly. 8
Agyemang 8
Sub – East N/a
Sub – Holmes N/a
Sub – Craddock N/a

Whatever the actual amount of them, they were fairly noisy, especially for a team getting a tanking. Good for them. :1:

cheers Tim, did mine front page, not sure if anyone else did but think there was another comment added i noticed...

will definitely keep doing this, probably just for the home games tho.

Don't go on the front page Rug. I only ever look in the forum, so if it isn't here, I don't see it. Not sure if that is just me. Perhaps you can copy across?

cannot copy comments across, altho when i post the front page article link in this forum too the very first post has the link to the front page article.

that is the best i can offer as far as a link to the front page comments...

they sure were werent they Lorna, very impressed by that support - small in numbers but more vocal than most with 10-times the amount of support!

Was sat here thinking about the game and the last couple of players we've brought in and wondering if they're going to start Saturday or be on the bench, and wondered if the latter was the case just who would come off first?
So this has given me an idea for another piece of silliness.

Can you guess the first Pompey player to be substituted this weekend?
It's nigh on guaranteed there will be one, but which one will it be?

It's just a bit of fun to try to get a bit of participation going on here.

My guess...Mr Agyemang

another brace of shockingly poor half is what Barney meant, surely Mart :14:

again Penton, really good idea i do like it!

depending on the half time score the first change, maybe two, could be made then. i am going to be positive tho and say we will be in control by the break so this will came around the 60th minute mark with a double change of agyemang and connolly coming off.

as they come off at the same time who is first?

well the first number held up i guess and that will be agyemang...

When we are 6-0 up, with about half an hour to go, Connoley & Wallace who have both scored twice, will come off and 2 defenders will replace them, to protect the lead. :17: :17:
:110: :110:

I think it will be Holmes to come off first with Wallace going on - Just to be slightly different.

Bloody phone ! I'm sure I was trying to type Connolly !!!
Will change the avatar when I get into port.....currently sailing from Poole :-) very lazy I know. First game of season tomorrow for me and always like to start with a win