Pompey v Morecambe - FOOTBALL TALK!! | Vital Football

Pompey v Morecambe - FOOTBALL TALK!!

pompeyrug

Alert Team
another game that many would not have ever thought would be a league game pits us against morecambe this weekend at fratton.

that said had the worst happened we would not have been playing morecambe or anyone else for that matter eh...

so guys, what are the thoughts ahead of this game next weekend?

<a style="color:#0E4FB0" href="http://www.portsmouth.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=16961" target="blank"><b>Click here to make your prediction: Pompey v Morecambe</b></a>.

Taking Joshie down for this little piece of history (correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't this our first meeting?) Looking forward to it, a first win I feel, 2-1

where you sitting Penton?

i am (not going to say i am 'expecting', but not far off it if truth be know) going for a pompey win.

play like we did against accy and get an early goal and we will batter morecambe i reckon...

i think you could well be right Penton, fire meeting?

suspect Dave will know!

Surely this has to be the first win of the season. We just need to shore up the defence and keep everything as it was against Accrington. If we do that, it could be comfortable.
Won't be able to make this one as I'm on a family holiday. Probably won't be able to listen to it either which is a shame. I don't think there's great reception in North Wales, particularly on a canal barge with no Wifi!

Jake that just makes you a casual fan! No real effort to try to keep up to speed....Christ you could even be classed as a JCL! ;-)

Rug, North stand upper near the Fratton end, the only place I could get Josh and myself two tickets together, which bodes well for a decent turnout...

if i cannot see you before, perhaps look to catch you at half time in the bar area in the north upper?

at the funeral this morning my borther-in-laws first words to me were 'whats going on with your season' then 'how did you not beat accrington, they're shit!'...

he is convinced we will get 6pts from exeter, i am not so sure, but i am pretty sure - like i said above - we will do morecambe this weekend.

How many do you guys think will turn up this time?

I expect Morecambe will bring 1, maybe 2 taxis. That leaves us 2,000 down on Oxford from the off.

So how much lower (or higher?!) than 16,000 will it be?

Pompeytim - 15/8/2013 07:41

I expect Morecambe will bring 1, maybe 2 taxis. That leaves us 2,000 down on Oxford from the off.

You thought you were joking Tim. they've sold 4 tickets so far!!! http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/pompey/four-they-are-jolly-good-fellows-morecambe-fans-ready-for-pompey-1-5387807

Correction on my guest for the game, Josh has a party in Winchester apparently, so going to treat???my girlfriend Ali to her first ever league game. She came down to the Rayo friendly and enjoyed it so much she's asked to go to another game! Blimey!!

really looking forward to this game, think i said as much above but if not i am now.

REALLY hoping that the enthusism is coming back as i want it to - it will NOT be as it was, as far as going away goes for me again, but i needed to be enjoying the fratton visits again and i did oxford, and will this weekend too.

a win too boot in front of all couple of taxis they bring, not sure if we should be critical of those no coming or praise those that are!