Pompey Away Match Thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

Pompey Away Match Thread

What a well balanced team. Norburn and Casey ain't getting back in at the moment! Joseph, Morgan, Lyons and Connolly on the bench. A very unusual luxury of having a strong bench to call on.

Kenny, Carey, Marvin, CJ all in their best form. Husband, Dembele, Beesley, Rhodes, Dale all consistently playing at a level that is top level for the league and Grimmy and Pennington doing better than they have been. The confidence, belief and desire is on a new level. We look like a good team again. 😎

I think we're all hoping we can maintain this level of play. Because if we do we aren't going to lose to many teams. The mood is really changing. We can go places if we play as we have been. Of course a lot is to do with Critchley and how he sees it to winning regularly. It was nice today to see attacking substitutions when we were winning.

Last edited:
Missed the first half, up at my mum and dad's for a family gathering ahead of a birthday number for moi.
Got my old man to out the 2nd half on so ai could see it, cheeky bleeder was nipping in and out of the front room as he had it on.in the dining room.
Fantastic result, should send some shockwaves around the division that result. 27 games unbeaten..... play up yours pompey.
Now focus ahead of Tuesday, kets keep this little run going.
Fantastic result, UTMP

Wow! Just..
Wow! Did not see that coming! And because my feed stuffed up I didn't get to see what sounded like the performance of a lifetime.

Onwards and upwards UTMP!

Goals please Sexy.

It's my 60th also in December.

Wow! Just..
Wow! Did not see that coming! And because my feed stuffed up I didn't get to see what sounded like the performance of a lifetime.

Onwards and upwards UTMP!

Goals please Sexy.

It's my 60th also in December.
Do you have options on the stream BH?

I have home team, away team and a back up - 3 streams for each game.