Police sweep on homeless | Page 2 | Vital Football

Police sweep on homeless

Nah Mike aint no Nazi he is someone who goes into specific details and wirtes lots of words that make my one eye and head hurt reading so many bloody words he writes lol

Lets be honest there should be no place for british citizens being homeless in this country, if we can house foreign immigrants then we can house british citizens i say,

If i were homeless the first thing i would do is squat my fat arse in one of the MP's spare house's i helped pay tax's towards and claim part ownership when they tried to remove me!

And no, not devil's advocate, I've checked, Ilford is Tory by a small margin, Lab coupled with Libs eclipse their voting rights.

It's a political story, nothing more nothing less.

But it whips up fever doesn't it. Labour bang on about food banks despite food bank growth growing more under their time than our current coalition.

Spin, spin and spin.

And whilst you rally against the spin and get all het up with anger the single most important thing is missed because it becomes a blame game.

No, they were trespassing on property the taxpayer owns.

It was out of use.

Are their plans for it to be used?

If not, why not gift it to a charity who can use it as a base for a soup kitchen, showers, the homesless, maybe for a portion give them a stable address that would serve for benefits, or at the very least have it as a drop in centre for no rent for a charity like St Basils, operating outside of the school run to help please the local residents, but that would still be more useful than just remaining empty attracting vandalism and trespass.

If i were homeless the first thing i would do is squat my fat arse in one of the MP's spare house's i helped pay tax's towards and claim part ownership when they tried to remove me!

:1:

Unfortunately as the fuckers flip them how would you know you were in their second home and not their main or fourth? lol

And Steff dude, because you haven't insulted or upset me I will go devil's advocate here because it made me smile.

IF I owned a building that was abandoned and NOT IN USE, I would leave the doors open for the poor buggers and supply them with a tea urn and some sandwiches.

You have just created the first furnished drug den :10:

Staying out of this one really, too inflamitory.

However, Mike, Trespass is no longer law, unless it is on a railway track.

Apart from that, got nothing to say.

mike_field - 25/5/2013 23:04

:1:

Unfortunately as the fuckers flip them how would you know you were in their second home and not their main or fourth? lol

:19: They probably bloody would en all,

Must be difficult deciding in life which property you want to live in, which property you will give to your kids, and which property your going to rent out and claim back the rent on the mortgage for aswell, pff how they survive these MP's i'll never know

Remains a tort and failure to leave when instructed can become a criminal offence, but trespass in and of itself isn't criminal until you bundle it.

Thinkit's more confusing for them, all that benefit relief no wonder they forget that their main home should be the one with their family.