Please Nominate Your "Best Atmosphere" Of The Season HERE! | Vital Football

Please Nominate Your "Best Atmosphere" Of The Season HERE!

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
Please nominate your "Best Atmosphere" of the Season here! Home or away!

The deadline for nominations is Friday at 19:00, then we'll have a poll!

Pretty much every home game. But Exeter had an extra special crackle about it from the first minute. The fantastic 90 minutes cranked it up even more.

The noise on Waterfall’s winner against Colchester will also stay with me for a long time.

The last 5 mins of the Colchester game. Never heard such noise in Sincil Bank.

Sincil Bank gets louded and louder, Exeter, the end of the Colchester game; more on Saturday please.

27000 at Wembley and the win made that really, really special, but the atmosphere at Coventry topped it.

Coventry away, incredible support all game, says it all when opposition fans applaud you after the final whistle.

Has to be Coventry away for me. Wembley was close but the singing gets too disjointed, Coventry was loud, continuous and stunning

Coventry away by a short distance from Luton away. Fantastic numbers, great support, wonderful performance, managed to quieten their fans before being applauded by them at the end.

Although we lost, the atmosphere at Luton was right up there, electric at the start. Good acoustics in the cramped away end. Greatly outnumbered, but for much of the game made more noise than the home fans.

Sincil Bank is usually good due to 617's lead. Better when there are reasonable numbers of opposition fans in the ground. Hope Exeter bring 1,000 or more on Saturday.

Last edited:
Thank you to those that posted nominations. I'm just about to start the poll!