Players outgoing..... | Page 2 | Vital Football

Players outgoing.....

Why Max Lowe for example ?

The talk in Derby was that Swindon had a big sell on clause for Bogle so Max Lowe was thrown in as part of a combined deal to screw them out of a few quid.

Wilder said Lampard spoke highly of Lowe. Which is of course why he loaned him out when he was Derby manager and why he ruthlessley targeted him at Stamford Bridge. All the 'we do our homework on players' bragging was brobably little more than Wilder's starstruck conversations with Howe, Lampard, Klopp and Cocu.

The talk in Derby was that Swindon had a big sell on clause for Bogle so Max Lowe was thrown in as part of a combined deal to screw them out of a few quid.

Wilder said Lampard spoke highly of Lowe. Which is of course why he loaned him out when he was Derby manager and why he ruthlessley targeted him at Stamford Bridge. All the 'we do our homework on players' bragging was brobably little more than Wilder's starstruck conversations with Howe, Lampard, Klopp and Cocu.
Jeeez Our Chris has become a r8 leper for some of our fans hasn't he.Thank fork he only had one poor season out of five,after picking our club up from 5 season in the pub league. UTB

Jeeez Our Chris has become a r8 leper for some of our fans hasn't he.Thank fork he only had one poor season out of five,after picking our club up from 5 season in the pub league. UTB

I've got to admit rod, I feel a right mug for being taken in by a lot of Chris' bravado. I suppose thats the power a manager has when he's winning.

Not taking away from his achievements or covering up his failures - but we should recognise Chris did a good line in self-aggrandising and bullshitting.

I've got to admit rod, I feel a right mug for being taken in by a lot of Chris' bravado. I suppose thats the power a manager has when he's winning.

Not taking away from his achievements or covering up his failures - but we should recognise Chris did a good line in self-aggrandising and bullshitting.
He did a brilliant job in getting us to the premier league after beinng stuck in league one for what seemed like an eternity, summat that some of us didn't expect to see for a long long time if at all.I see Kean Bryan's been offered a new contract but hasn't signed it yet.I think our Chris left our club in a far greater position than it was in when he arrived so in my opinion overall he did a cracking job. UTB

He did a brilliant job in getting us to the premier league after beinng stuck in league one for what seemed like an eternity, summat that some of us didn't expect to see for a long long time if at all.I see Kean Bryan's been offered a new contract but hasn't signed it yet.I think our Chris left our club in a far greater position than it was in when he arrived so in my opinion overall he did a cracking job. UTB

Not saying he didn't rodders. But also not whitewashing his faults or pretending his last season didn't happen.

I appreciate everything Wilder did but now cannot escape the feeling that he's a bellend and always was.

I'm as pleased as I can be that he's gone and Jokanovic has replaced him. It's quite a quick turnaround of opinion for me but it's justified.

I'd loan out RND again, try to sell Lowe, then bring in Sessegnon if possible.

Osborn and Stevens for LWB with Robinson covering is more than enough. Then Sessegnon could play there too but I think his main position would be wide forward, like at Fulham.

Every chance Osborn starts in CM anyway.
According to my forest supporting work colleague that’s his position anyway but he did say he can play any position on the left side

I 100% agree Rod but i do think CW came unstuck on the recruitment of higher calibre players. If he wants to progress as a manager it is something he will really need to change. He has to embrace the foreign market and admit that you can only get so far with a team of tryers. He has put us in a much stronger position though and i will always appreciate and thank him for that.

Not saying he didn't rodders. But also not whitewashing his faults or pretending his last season didn't happen.
Who's pretending last season dint happen Raumy? Not me mi owd pal,i'm looking at his tenure over all and not just the poor season i think his tenure was a success,if others don't that's up to them.UTB

It's the only thing he's caught this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Most of the opposition just waltzed past him all season.

Hopefully he gets over it soon but doesn't have to mix with that lot too much.
We know what he has in his locker. The question is can Flecky get back to that level ?. I hope he can but fear, like Norwood, that we have seen the best of him.

Very true Rod - it was a horrible end, and maybe it was a castle built of sand....but nevertheless we are in a lot lot stronger position than we were before he took over.

I bet hindsight would make Chris act differently on a number of decisions - but he didn't have the benefit of that

Very true Rod - it was a horrible end, and maybe it was a castle built of sand....but nevertheless we are in a lot lot stronger position than we were before he took over.

I bet hindsight would make Chris act differently on a number of decisions - but he didn't have the benefit of that
Good post,Take a bow young lady.UTB

take your pick from his last transfer window