Players in today | Vital Football

Players in today

NathanH_GFC

Vital Squad Member
In my opinion, we need to avoid Cummings like the plague. I know several Peterborough and Forest fans and the general opinion is he has a problem with drink and/or drugs. How true that is I don’t know, but pretty sure he smashed up his house whilst on loan at Peterborough last year, whilst working under Evans. I can’t see him being stupid enough to re-sign him.

OneSirKeefy

Vital 1st Team Regular
The club tweeted this about half hour ago -

“In an ideal world who would you like to see walk through the doors at Priestfield before the 5pm deadline?”

Geez. Either the club is supremely confident it’s got one or 2 very decent signings over the line. Or they are setting themselves (and us) up for a massive let down. You can imagine some of the replies being sent by fans ?

Really hope it’s the former...

vinney

Vital Reserves Team
In my opinion, we need to avoid Cummings like the plague. I know several Peterborough and Forest fans and the general opinion is he has a problem with drink and/or drugs. How true that is I don’t know, but pretty sure he smashed up his house whilst on loan at Peterborough last year, whilst working under Evans. I can’t see him being stupid enough to re-sign him.
Evans said a little while ago about Cummings, that he had had a row with his girlfriend and smashed his tv up. He dealt with it in n house at Peterborough

SE1_Gills

Vital Squad Member
The club tweeted this about half hour ago -

“In an ideal world who would you like to see walk through the doors at Priestfield before the 5pm deadline?”

Geez. Either the club is supremely confident it’s got one or 2 very decent signings over the line. Or they are setting themselves (and us) up for a massive let down. You can imagine some of the replies being sent by fans ?

Really hope it’s the former...
We (the club) appear to be much more social media savvy than we have been previously so would like to think that we've got a player or two waiting to be announced.

EagerExile

Vital Reserves Team
We (the club) appear to be much more social media savvy than we have been previously so would like to think that we've got a player or two waiting to be announced.
I hope so, otherwise we're all going to be disappointed after that tweet!

PhilK66

Vital 1st Team Regular
Fair points made about loanees for us but just looked at today's transfer activity on BBC Sport and the majority for other clubs are loans.