player to come | Page 4 | Vital Football

player to come

It's all double-Dutch to me!
Beast and Montsma might translate for you.

Binghamimp just added most of the detail I was going to add. He's a midfielder though and we seem well stocked there, the 'worth the wait' comments hinted at a forward?

holland is one of those right footed, wide left attackers. very impressive in the u23 team that scully played in.

I see that IH at Grimsby was after getting Omar Bogle back to the Cods after his summer release by Cardiff. If they were trying to lure him back to NE Lincs and would be within our wage structure, does anyone think he could be someone worth the wait?
Do the cods need somebody to take the fares for the 'roller coaster' ride that they are on?

I believe Holland has been linked to QPR and Bournemouth which this season, which i guess would fit his progression more. I would be delighted if he came out way though would be a bit surprised.

I see that IH at Grimsby was after getting Omar Bogle back to the Cods after his summer release by Cardiff. If they were trying to lure him back to NE Lincs and would be within our wage structure, does anyone think he could be someone worth the wait?

Posh fans were very underwhelmed with him during his loan spell with them a couple of seasons ago. Wont be too disappointed if we dont get him tbh.

No. Grimsby is his level

Bogle has had some decent moves but the reality he hasn’t done an awful lot since leaving Grimsby.

Putting an ageing squad together IH not sure it’s the greatest move currently,

Bogle has had some decent moves but the reality he hasn’t done an awful lot since leaving Grimsby.

Putting an ageing squad together IH not sure it’s the greatest move currently,

I actually saw him play one of his first games for Wigan against Norwich, had a storming game and scored twice if I remember correctly. All seems to have gone a bit downhill since then though.

Since Bogle left the cods in January 2017 he's played 76 games and scored 14 goals at 6 different clubs.
Hopper has a better record in that period and he's been injured.

This deal is probably subject to movement higher up, similar to the Alex Palmer move. Some lengthy chains can develop at this time of the window - four weeks to go.

From looking at Twitter/banter (yes I still look at it from time to time) you would think Hiwula was a world beater from the way some imps fans Talk about him. (Doubtful many have seen him play)

Dont recall him doing Much in the past, and as someone previously mentioned Clive has twice shot down this rumour.

I remember watching him at Man City in their development squad and wasn't anything special. I've not really followed his career since leaving so can't really comment further.