player to come | Page 3 | Vital Football

player to come

From looking at Twitter/banter (yes I still look at it from time to time) you would think Hiwula was a world beater from the way some imps fans Talk about him. (Doubtful many have seen him play)

Dont recall him doing Much in the past, and as someone previously mentioned Clive has twice shot down this rumour.

We've been signing him since about January , Clive you really should reply to these chancers lol!

Very positive news to see we have beaten 6 clubs to a signing we haven't made, nor intend to. The perseverance of those sites with this story though deserves some admiration.

Lol, the thing is these sort of supposed ITK sites usually get the odd glimmer off social media rumours so who is spouting the rubbish in the first place, is it Banter?

From looking at Twitter/banter (yes I still look at it from time to time) you would think Hiwula was a world beater from the way some imps fans Talk about him. (Doubtful many have seen him play)

Dont recall him doing Much in the past, and as someone previously mentioned Clive has twice shot down this rumour.
Probably the same that said JMD was a superstar. The bloke who was rumoured to need his instructions written on his wristband!

I see that IH at Grimsby was after getting Omar Bogle back to the Cods after his summer release by Cardiff. If they were trying to lure him back to NE Lincs and would be within our wage structure, does anyone think he could be someone worth the wait?

I see that IH at Grimsby was after getting Omar Bogle back to the Cods after his summer release by Cardiff. If they were trying to lure him back to NE Lincs and would be within our wage structure, does anyone think he could be someone worth the wait?
I do hope so, if only to **** off our non rivals. They'd have a hissy over that one. Perhaps they would like to take JAS on loan, he needs some game time at a lower level.

Currently injured At West Ham. Was on loan to Oxford last season. Highly rated at West Ham. Fits the phrase worth the wait